1 hour ago, victor pedra said:

Great job my friend ... Greetings from Brazil !!

43 minutes ago, badghost said:

Great work Chill and your Team :thumbsup:

Reveal hidden contents

:beer:

Thank you both! :) You guys are awesome

turkish.gif

i think here there is a small bug :) there is no GUICtrlCreateCombo("") variable for return farm option.

turkish.gif

Edited by ratakantez

3 minutes ago, ratakantez said:

turkish.gif

i think here there is a small bug :) there is no GUICtrlCreateCombo("") variable for return farm option.

turkish.gif

That is actually by design. :) 

So you can choose to delete your troops before or after the battle start, but to return to farm you can either wait till the end of war (0hr before battle finishes) or some time while war is still going (xhrs before battle finishes). There is not really meant to be and option to not be farming after war is done, we want to return to farming once the war is over for sure I think.

2 minutes ago, Chilly-Chill said:

That is actually by design. :) 

So you can choose to delete your troops before or after the battle start, but to return to farm you can either wait till the end of war (0hr before battle finishes) or some time while war is still going (xhrs before battle finishes). There is not really meant to be and option to not be farming after war is done, we want to return to farming once the war is over for sure I think.

I think there was an option "after/before wars" In Demen's mod for that.. I confused because of this.  

My mistake probably.. Thanks for your effort.

Edited by ratakantez

2 minutes ago, ratakantez said:

I think there was an option "after/before wars" In Demen's mod for that.. I confused because of this.  

My mistake probably.. Thanks for your effort.

Ya not in main demens version, you can check his original thread its only for the first box and it makes sense. :thumbsup: Some people may want to start training war troops early to help with filling war cc or general donations of war troops, If I am not mistaken. But not really to not be farming if there is no war available. 

I appreciate your thoroughness tho lol :beer:

Edited by Chilly-Chill