Also having a regular downvoter

Like @BabyDragon posted. A guy called big nox player literally downvotes everything I post. He's downvoted my 15 times in total. I mean wtf, that is so not fair lol. I should be at atleast 25 rep. He'll probably downvote this too. I swear this kind of thing is against the forum rules. I post on here only to figure out something or sort something out. Since BabyDragon posted about it, I figured I'd post about it too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
6 hours ago, Guineapig04 said:

Like @BabyDragon posted. A guy called big nox player literally downvotes everything I post. He's downvoted my 15 times in total. I mean wtf, that is so not fair lol. I should be at atleast 25 rep. He'll probably downvote this too. I swear this kind of thing is against the forum rules. I post on here only to figure out something or sort something out. Since BabyDragon posted about it, I figured I'd post about it too. 

heres an upvote

• Upvote 1
On 9/10/2019 at 1:49 PM, Guineapig04 said:

Thanks, but I mean. Downvoting like that is ridiculous. They clearly aren't following the forum rules, so they should get their account suspended idk.

You deadass feeling this cut, maybe we should both be banned then huh? You done it to me cause i called you out. You didn't like the fact I asked why are you botting on a game you don't like. We;ve been over this. grow up.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, BigNoxPlayerxD said:

You deadass feeling this cut, maybe we should both be banned then huh? You done it to me cause i called you out. You didn't like the fact I asked why are you botting on a game you don't like. We;ve been over this. grow up.

Called me out for what? I still play this game a bunch, which means I still enjoy this game. Stop manufacturing crap.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, BigNoxPlayerxD said:

If i look at your profile, it seems you first started spamming @Guineapig04 with downvotes first. It's actually the other way around lol.

Edited by radioactive_peaches
  • Upvote 1