Exorth

Is the ban wave over?

2 hours ago, Guineapig04 said:

What do you mean "check use bot like human".

lets think..

supercell has been collectin all data. like opening training, what you write, your donation, receive, attack numbers per day, clicking speed, ip numbers, war logs bla bla more and more since game has begun.

So i am using bot since 2014 ( i think i started with clash bot v3.xx)

Anyway

All old bots  (clash bot) and new mybots are in githup with open codes

If i was in SC, I look them and wirte a code to detect account that do same in mybot codes. .

This means account is using mybot. 

Let we use other bots. i can record scripts other bots (I dont know if there are any bot exept mybot) and write codes for them.. 

For example when you open training with bot you always click same point to open it. Which human can click same point always??? SC can detect the point in their data and  detect you even if you use bot like human or you stopped using bot.

BUT!!!!

No game wants to ban users who are online much if games always have much online player and have many new players

So SC has not these options. But they should care non bot playing and youtubers and other advertisers. If BOTS USE LIKE A BOT (NOT LIKE HUMAN)

people who play with hands starts to protest or leave. 

So ban wave is a intimidation. SC wants bot user but they says "please dont play like a shit with bot. we have data and we can banish you"

It is open because they are still doing nothing (3 months). Only a small ban wave.. 

I mean if you use your bot like human probably %90 nothing will happens.

SC need us.

Edited by ratakantez
  • Upvote 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb ratakantez:

supercell has been collectin all data. like opening training, what you write, your donation, receive, attack numbers per day, clicking speed, ip numbers, war logs bla bla more and more since game has begun.

......... SC can detect the point in their data and  detect you even if you use bot like human or you stopped using bot.

SC certainly does not store all the data of all players, all attacks since a player started.
Because that would be far too much data, that would not be tradable and would also cost too much money. Moreover, it would then take a long time, if you wanted to then compare all the data. where then 95 percent useless data would have to be compared.

we're just talking about how SC recognizes FarmBot.
The most important task of SC, however, is to block the account witch attack with bot in the war.
And recognizing this is far more difficult than recognizing a farm-Bot.
I think most of the war-Bot players are banned because they were reported by their war-opponents.

On 9/13/2019 at 5:15 AM, ProfiClasher said:
SC certainly does not store all the data of all players, all attacks since a player started.
Because that would be far too much data, that would not be tradable and would also cost too much money. Moreover, it would then take a long time, if you wanted to then compare all the data. where then 95 percent useless data would have to be compared.

we're just talking about how SC recognizes FarmBot.
The most important task of SC, however, is to block the account witch attack with bot in the war.
And recognizing this is far more difficult than recognizing a farm-Bot.
I think most of the war-Bot players are banned because they were reported by their war-opponents.

This is mostly true. SC could write detection scripts, that only start collecting data once a bot detection is triggered. This would save on a ton of data storage, since they'd only collect data on (potential) bots.

Further, I wouldn't be surprised if SC employed some sort of machine learning algorithm to detect bots/separate human and non-human behaviour.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, FrogBR said:

if there was a system at all, the goods would be instant according to the detection .. there would be no right date for banning ... I think the villages banned in the past wave was because of reporting

I am a trophy pusher. Haven’t used the bot in a month. I have 375 attack wins. What if I get false reported for botting, can I get banned?

5 minutos atrás, obiker disse:

I am a trophy pusher. Haven’t used the bot in a month. I have 375 attack wins. What if I get false reported for botting, can I get banned?

I currently have almost 500 attacks, just doing it .. I believe attacking active villages .. you run the risk of being reported .. and that would result in banning my theory but we have to wait until the end of this season to know better how they are doing banning the villages

7 hours ago, ProfiClasher said:

Since a couple of Weeks we have no more new messages from User,  that there accounts are banned.  

The Ban wave is over.

Although the ban wave is over, SC might still collecting data and "tagging" botting/botted accounts, to ban in the next wave.  Just in case anyone might read this and think that it is safe to bot again. Botting is never safe.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb meista:

Although the ban wave is over, SC might still collecting data and "tagging" botting/botted accounts, to ban in the next wave.  Just in case anyone might read this and think that it is safe to bot again. Botting is never safe.

SC collect Data ?  This Cost money .sc Do Not spent money to collect Data to bann 10 account in half a year. 

Botting is not save, i agree. But it is nearly save.

SC Do Not must collect Data for weeks to Ban bot accounts. 

SC Do Not Ban a Lot of Account by the second ban wave.

SC have had a Lot of Weeks to collect Data,  since there warning messages.  What happens ?  After this time, SC banned only a couple of Account. 

You are tototally wrong. 

7 hours ago, ProfiClasher said:

SC collect Data ?  This Cost money .sc Do Not spent money to collect Data to bann 10 account in half a year. 

SC have had a Lot of Weeks to collect Data,  since there warning messages.  What happens ?  After this time, SC banned only a couple of Account. 

You are tototally wrong. 

New season is about to start . Maybe we should stop our bots now. Just a thought.

If they start banning I would definitely be their first target with 800+ attack won .:joy:

13 hours ago, ProfiClasher said:

You are tototally wrong.  

I don't think "tagging" an account as suspicious costs much, if anything at all. The only real cost is the computational power required to run the script that detects and tags bots, which is next to nothing for SC.

This ban wave is not just "a couple of accounts", and even if it were, it could be that SC is using this banwave as a warning to all botters to stop, and subsequent ban waves may be even bigger.