Exorth

Is the ban wave over?

if there was a system at all, the goods would be instant according to the detection .. there would be no right date for banning ... I think the villages banned in the past wave was because of reporting

I wouldn't be surprised if the system is similar to Valve's anti-cheat banning system. There might be people right now that have been detected, but will all be banned in a single wave so as to make an attempt to obfuscate their detection system. If you automatically get banned then it's easy to realize what gets someone banned, if they delay bans by an amount of time, it's harder for someone to know what exactly got them banned.

Come on guys 

You are using bot because you are lazy 

You are using bot for not fun more because you are not playing.. how could it be fun

Or you are using because you like hacking or wrting codes 

In three ways who care ban wàve

Someone says i ve paid xxx dolars i will not use bot anymore 

Come on man if money is important you ve already lost it =) drink a cold water for it =)

Baning is too easy. Just download mybot. look at loops in codes and write codes for detect. And wait for hunting or look old SC data and check

Use bot like human. SC only have 40-50k user in game and they dont want to lost.

19 hours ago, mibbzz said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the system is similar to Valve's anti-cheat banning system. There might be people right now that have been detected, but will all be banned in a single wave so as to make an attempt to obfuscate their detection system. If you automatically get banned then it's easy to realize what gets someone banned, if they delay bans by an amount of time, it's harder for someone to know what exactly got them banned.

This is how most big games have done it, including World or Warcraft and others, but in those cases the ban waves were more massive. The recent SC ban was fairly small I think, maybe even small enough that each ban had a human decision.

I think we have to wait and see whether they will follow up with automated bans or not. So far it seems they dont want to lose all their botters.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:38 AM, ratakantez said:

And wait for hunting or look old SC data and check

Use bot like human. SC only have 40-50k user in game and they dont want to lost.

What do you mean "check use bot like human".