Regular Downvoter

Hello. I have a hater in forum who downvotes my every post regularly who not even reads my post. Is there a solution for those kind of people. He already downvoted about 10 times and he also has a multi account and downvoting from there too. His account has 50+ downvotes, he has probably some mental problems. I reported him to my language mod @F A T İ Hand also @rbrtbut they didnt do anything yet. Anyone can help me on this please? I didnt deserve those nonsense downvotes.

Downvotes.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks @Malzacherbut this guy doing it regularly and there should be a solution for that. I just ignored him but i think he still can see and downvote my posts. I hope someone can help. Thanks again. :clapping:

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Hecki said:

DM me the username, please.

Thank you.

I invited you to my conversation with @rbrti hope it'll work, many thanks.

On 9/1/2019 at 2:15 PM, BabyDragon said:

Regular Downvoter

Hello. I have a hater in forum who downvotes my every post regularly who not even reads my post. Is there a solution for those kind of people. He already downvoted about 10 times and he also has a multi account and downvoting from there too. His account has 50+ downvotes, he has probably some mental problems. I reported him to my language mod @F A T İ Hand also @rbrtbut they didnt do anything yet. Anyone can help me on this please? I didnt deserve those nonsense downvotes.

Downvotes.jpg

@AxEgoMay i ask you what didnt you like in this post and why you downvoted it?

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2019 at 6:53 AM, BabyDragon said:

May i ask you what didnt you like in this post and why you downvoted it?

yeah,somebody need to get a real life

that why MyBot help we get a real life and time in real live

• Upvote 1

Sorry but fortunately (or unfortunately) we have life beyond the forum. For this reason, I can't always answer quickly. Also because I had a huge damage with my machine recently and I'm sure you will not help me in the costs right?

Anyway, I'll be looking at the private messages and replying (If friend Hecki hasn't resolved.)

• Like 2