JrLuisR

Th 12 | 24/7 botter

Th 12 | 24/7 botter

Hey guys, I use to be a hardcore botter long ago. Had around 30 accounts. Now I’m only doing 1. I keep it on 24 hours and have maxed troops with level 10 clan perks. I have discord, telegram, kik, line. Familiar with FWA and OL

6C6057AC-0150-484D-B9D3-E601AD31BA6E.jpeg

342F7787-5CC5-45E4-BB75-D80C0193F612.jpeg

• Like 2

In 2013 when you were able to create google accounts without providing a tel-nr, I created around 15 throwaway accounts. I gave some away, but I'm still farming some of them today. Back then, life was good. :p

With google play and PC and emulator like memu it is very easy to make many accounts. But only one Google Account in necassary to make a Lot of accounts.

Make a new instance in memu. Install the one Google Account.  Start coc. If the question Come up, do you want to load base xy, type NO.

In this case you have a new account by coc.

You can save this Account by making a Backup of this memu instance. 

With Most of my accounts i Made a Google Account for each coc account. If you want to use mxltibot you need a on Google Account for each coc account.

5 hours ago, ProfiClasher said:

With google play and PC and emulator like memu it is very easy to make many accounts. But only one Google Account in necassary to make a Lot of accounts.

Make a new instance in memu. Install the one Google Account.  Start coc. If the question Come up, do you want to load base xy, type NO.

In this case you have a new account by coc.

You can save this Account by making a Backup of this memu instance. 

With Most of my accounts i Made a Google Account for each coc account. If you want to use mxltibot you need a on Google Account for each coc account.

And then U bot that acc for years and one day the profile messes up . Thats it . Ur acc gone .

9 hours ago, [Q]'Hollow said:

And then U bot that acc for years and one day the profile messes up . Thats it . Ur acc gone .

yes,the is the problem without Google Account

All My big coc accounts  have a own google play account. I have Made lots of small th3 accounts with the same Google play account. If you play War you have an advantage if you have a few small accounts in the War. I do Not play These accounts. 

Each memu instance can be Backuped.

If you use one google pla account for serveral coc accounts: The google play account is only to Install coc. There is no connetion from coc to Google play. 

I only want to Show possibilities to make coc accounts.

Each Player can decide wich way he walk. 

Am 3.1.2020 um 21:34 schrieb jeff1532:

You use supercell id accounts is that why u say 1?

No, I do not use sc id.   And i have Made memu Backups.  So the accounts are save.

In one memu Backup I Made 8 coc account means 8 Google play account are saved in the Backup. 

For th3 accounts I use only one Google play account for all . These accounts must not saved, because I can make a ne one in 10 minutes.

Am 13.10.2019 um 20:50 schrieb [Q]'Hollow:

All Information are in the memu Backup.  If I restore the Backup,  i have the coc account back. The account makes the newest Updates if i connect it.

I testet it several times.

• Downvote 1