Guineapig04

Any other games to bot?

Any other games to bot?

My pc broke around 3 years ago, I bought a pc only to bot coc lol. I don't bot coc anymore since a banwave came around. I only watch youtube and play site games in my spare time. (Yes, it feels like the late 2000's again lol). What games could I bot now? Put my machine to use haha. I remember there were farm bots on runescape, wow and other games, but most of them were patched with bans, so it's almost impossible to bot on any old game. That's why I was surprised with mybot, but it was great until now. Any other bots/farm bots on any other games still work? Thanks.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, radioactive_peaches said:

clash royale is one in the supercell genre, not as good though. CoC bot seems the best as of now. And by the way, is it a normal PC or a gaming PC?

Well, I'd consider it a regular pc. Ryzen 5 3600 and other stuff, you get the idea. Maybe not just supercell games, but any other games? Like rpgs or literally anything that can be botted.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, BabyDragon said:

Continue botting here my friend :cool:

Yeah but mybot has had a banwave, so loads of people won't use it. Hence why I'm asking about other games to bot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1