Sign in to follow this  
piolino

Thanks Supercell

Thanks Supercell

Short answer to SC ban initiative: tell everybody to abandon all Supercell games.

Reasons:

1. This game is stupid, you play for years just to do the same damn thing. You make improvements to your buildings and troups in the hope to become stronger but the end is that even when your TH is maxed out you still get 3 stars like when you were a TH4. Oh right, you get electric lavas and ice creams after years of improvements, but the question is: does it worth spending a lot of time for it?
  2. You already know it: this game is like a drogue, when you are in and spent a lot of time, it's hard to abandon it. Think about the BH, it's more evident there. You can make a lot of battles compared to the TH, short battles where you hope to win but the reality is that it does not matter if you win or lose, because if you win too much you'll find enemies stronger than you so what it really matters is that you stay at a level where you can get a fair amount of wins. This means that all you have to do is to battle eveyday, for nothing! The more you battle the more you enter the tunnel of the drogue. They made BH even worst on this aspect!
  3. I used to play other Supercell games, like Hay Day, Boom Beach and Clash Royale. They follow the same model, more or less: they are all drogues.I played Clash Royale for almost 1 year, I started it because it was in the hype by everyone in CoC. then I continued playing, matches were short, I thought I could stop when ever I wanted but every day I used to stay more and more on that game. I reached level 10, hm, I am not sure about this number, anyway it was quite high at that time, I reached the point where I noticed it would take me some months to improve one of my favorite card. I opened my eyes and I decided to stop and uninstall that game. Believe me or not, it has not been easy! The following days I used to feel like something was missing in my brain. This sensation was still there after months. I am out now but If I think about it I have fear. Fear to fall again into it. That's why I stay far away from that game.
  4. MyBot was the only reason why I continued playing CoC. I could reach improvements without staying hours staring at this game. It helped to ease the drogue problem. Now I fight once a day or so, the bot does what it needs to help me improve my village. Sure, in the SC opinion I should buy gems to improve if I have not time to fight, but I already have spent more than 100$ for this game, is not this sufficient to pay for his development and remuneration ? How much do you want to pay for a little game?

SuperCell decided to cut it, you developers do not have many opportunities to counter this initiative. I do not want to repeat here what has been already written by other members, SuperCell can detect everything you can do to try to survive because, let's say it, MyBot is stupid, that's way. IMO the first thing you should consider is image recognition (a serious one) and random paths/clicks to proceed to the next step. The strict form factor is another weak point.

So, at the end, you may wonder why I have choosen the title "Thanks Supercell" for this post. I have not received any ban yet, I will continue to use the MyBot because I feel I am less dependent on this game thanks to it now, I can't say if I can or can not stop it, but surelly I will say thanks Supercell if I will ever receive a ban, because that way I will be really out of this sh*t.

If you are a player and think that I have exagerated then do this test: stop playing this game for two weeks, and with stop I mean do not even try to open it just to read clan messages, if you can reach the end of the two weeks then you are great, you can uninstall it, you know that it does not give you anything to your life, otherwise you are doomed.

Now a message to parents: do not even encourage your children to play SC games, I see many adults quite proud to say that have accounts used by their minors. They have more exciting things to do in their life!

Now to governments: I have seen that in Vietnam this game has received a ban: https://supercell.com/en/news/supercell-games-vietnam/7168/ 

hopefully something is moving, I think that governments should introduce the concept of drogue-games, these kind of games should be rated not suitable for minors and they MUST contain a clear message like seen in cigarettes.

It's an healthy matter.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I find it hilarious that you want to boycott a game because they banned you for violating their ToS. It's akin to saying you hate the police because they arrested you for murder.

39 minutes ago, meista said:

I find it hilarious that you want to boycott a game because they banned you for violating their ToS. It's akin to saying you hate the police because they arrested you for murder.

You must not have read, or have poor reading comprehension. 

I agree in the fact that there's no way I'm grinding a TH12 max manually. The bot does it for me -> I enjoy the occasional attack strategizing and war with clans. The bot did make this game bearable, the grind simply is unbearable day in and day out.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:10 PM, piolino said:

Thanks Supercell

Short answer to SC ban initiative: tell everybody to abandon all Supercell games.

Reasons:

It's an healthy matter.

Well said my man!  There's much better games guys!  We didn't had much time to play other games because we were so caught up in this one, Clash Royale and etc.,

Get into a true skillful games like PC gaming or PVP games!

Before i played coc, i played other online app games. The most other games are more unfair as the supercell games. By the supercell games you only can buy time. By other games you can buy many fight er force. By this games a Freeware gamer has no chance.

In my view, supercell ist the most fair game for Free gamer.  

All such games will get the Player to play every Day and incentive the Player to spend money for the game. Without paying Player no online game lives jears 

Supercell must ban the bot Player,  Who attack with the bot in wars. Because this destruct the game. Ban of farm Botter ist collateral damage. 

8 minutes ago, ProfiClasher said:

"Supercell must ban the bot Player,  Who attack with the bot in wars. Because this destruct the game. Ban of farm Botter ist collateral damage. "

Yeah - the bot modders is probably part of the reason Super Cell had to take actions.  Super Cell could've banned botters a long, long time ago but chose not to do so.

I heard of Bot Modders taking mybot and making it attack in war or push past the 6K cups.   If this is true then shame on them.... The bot intention should never to target in ruining the competitive side of the game.

If you check out APK modders communities - they know the limit - they will hack APK to give you cheats but will refuse to give you god mode even to paying customers.   They do it for reason of not 'absolutely' ruin the game and also make it obvious you are cheating.

• Upvote 1

COC is indeed like a drug. I have thought of uninstalling it many times. But if I do, then suddenly I will have too much free time. I don't know what to do with that much free time. I'm currently pushing in legends and doing wars with 3 maxed accounts and that is already tiring enough. While 3 accounts might not be many for some of you, doing 24 legend attacks is already time consuming and also having to think for 6 war attacks. I have never counted how much I play per day but I guess I play around 3-4 hours per day. It wouldn't be easy to stop if I want to, it has become a routine. I don't bot anymore so getting a ban is very unlikely. Maybe botting when th13 comes out will reduce some of my playing time as I will be out from wars and not trophy pushing. But either way after 2-3 months I will probably max th13 as well and be back to daily routine of trophy pushing and thinking for war attacks