Guineapig04

Question on CSV's

Question on CSV's

I've heard about CVS's being better to use, rather than use the smartfarm option since it looks less botlike. What CVS's are good? Since a lot of them are from a few years ago, so I'm not sure if they are being updated. Are CSV's more detectable? The stock GiArch on smartfarm just looks too botlike. Thanks guys.

Edited by Guineapig04
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, necator said:

Do you do lower leagues or higher?

If lower - 

I'm not entirely sure what is considered high or low. I'm at 2000-2500 trophies. Would this csv be acceptable for this range? Is this csv worth using compared to the smartfarm?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Guineapig04 said:

I'm not entirely sure what is considered high or low. I'm at 2000-2500 trophies. Would this csv be acceptable for this range? Is this csv worth using compared to the smartfarm?

for th11-th12, yes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, necator said:

for th11-th12, yes.

Okay fair enough. Do you think this csv looks better than the smartfarm? It looks alright, how could I make it better? Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of popular csv are already on the bot attack option . Adjust ur settings and use any one of them

2 hours ago, necator said:

Do you do lower leagues or higher?

If lower - 

This csv is same an smartfarm. no spell deployment

Edited by [Q]'Hollow

1 hour ago, [Q]'Hollow said:

A lot of popular csv are already on the bot attack option . Adjust ur settings and use any one of them

I feel like the timing of it is just a bit cleaner, tbh. It's similar, but not exact.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, necator said:

I feel like the timing of it is just a bit cleaner, tbh. It's similar, but not exact.

yeah similar is a more appropriate term for it . but the fact that the bot cant track moving troops , the spell would fall on the exact same pattern which makes most & probably all csv bot like. but still its not something  that can be helped out though. doesnt really matter on this context what csv being used as all r same layoutted

U can try these . Out of all i have tried these seemed more logical in terms of troops timing and spell dep'

TOP_LavaLoon_[TH_9-12]_by_TriXmAn.csv UnStoppable_Lava_Loons Smash bySRI.csv

4 hours ago, [Q]'Hollow said:

What do you mean by "Adjust ur settings"? Yeah true, but does it matter about the spell deployment?

3 hours ago, necator said:

I see

1 hour ago, [Q]'Hollow said:

yeah similar is a more appropriate term for it . but the fact that the bot cant track moving troops , the spell would fall on the exact same pattern which makes most & probably all csv bot like. but still its not something  that can be helped out though. doesnt really matter on this context what csv being used as all r same layoutted

U can try these . Out of all i have tried these seemed more logical in terms of troops timing and spell dep'

TOP_LavaLoon_[TH_9-12]_by_TriXmAn.csv 9.33 kB · 1 download UnStoppable_Lava_Loons Smash bySRI.csv 5.62 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah I see. But what is wrong with the GiArch csv that @necator provided? Explain please. 

Out of the 2 links you posted. Which one seems best for just farming in 2000-2500 trophy range? Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Guineapig04 said:

Which one seems best for just farming in 2000-2500 trophy range? Thanks.

In a csv the attack side and layout are already predetermined. U cant make it to identify which side has the most loot or which side it should attack to get it. they usually attack on 2 or 3 random sides. SmartFarm On the other side examins the storages and decides its sides on its own to get the most out of it. For just farming use smart farm. But when u need more DE than Gold & Eli , u need to get deep into the base ,thats where the csv comes in handy as they uses spells and one sided deployments to keep the troops longer. TBH there is no best u can find, wht worked for me might not work for u. Just try it for a few hours and compare the stats.