New Bot Detecting sSystem announcement

the thing that actually pisses me off is that I am actually trying to figure out if this is true but when I come to the forums I see no actual evidence of bans or any changes, all I see is people saying they got banned without showing any actual evidence which in my opinion makes no sense all this does is make it harder to figure out what is actually happening

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of my accounts got banned a few days ago because of using the bot....I'm trying to fight it, saying I never used a bot and want to see the proof they used to ban my account...so far I haven't been provided any information from SC...not surprisingly. I have a feeling they are using some crap data metric that can easily be argued against like number of hours played or number of won attacks. Has anyone else tried to fight SC on a ban? Yeah I used a bot, but I also dumped some money into the account as well...pay me back or reinstate my account! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 6:31 PM, miggity1234 said:

One of my accounts got banned a few days ago because of using the bot....I'm trying to fight it, saying I never used a bot and want to see the proof they used to ban my account...so far I haven't been provided any information from SC...not surprisingly. I have a feeling they are using some crap data metric that can easily be argued against like number of hours played or number of won attacks. Has anyone else tried to fight SC on a ban? Yeah I used a bot, but I also dumped some money into the account as well...pay me back or reinstate my account! 

Did you end up winning your account back?

On 9/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, miggity1234 said:

Ask google play/itunes to refund the money dude.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 3:31 AM, miggity1234 said:

what ended up happening?