Sign in to follow this  
demen

Everything about Train & Brew system

Everything about Train & Brew system

So we have the train system reworked in the latest MBR 7.7.7. It is confirmed to work for Custom Train, Quick Train and Double Train. If you guys have any issue with troops & spells train setting, please post it here. Please make sure to describe your issue with bot setting, screenshots, log and your expectation. Thanks.

UPDATE: 

Confirmed a bug that removing troops in quick train. Fixes will come in next release. Meanwhile, please take one of the below solutions:

1. Using custom train, or

2. If you guys still want to experience quick train, please set the same troops combo in custom train, or

3. Open file TrainSystem.au3 for editing. Find the line 120:  "If Not $g_bFullArmy Then" and replace it with: "If Not $g_bFullArmy And Not $g_bQuickTrainEnable Then"

Thanks for your support.

Cheers

Edited by demen
Update bug found
  • Upvote 3

hey guys same error after cooking troops in quick train bot delet them nd make nd then make troops again nd delet it saying removing unexpexted troops ty for helping

1 hour ago, Spudsicles said:

I'm experiencing this...

21 minutes ago, milo79 said:

hey guys same error after cooking troops in quick train bot delet them nd make nd then make troops again nd delet it saying removing unexpexted troops ty for helping

Sorry I cannot do anything from nothing. Please at least share your setting & log.

I can not change the maximum number of troops in the camps. This as 220 and the field to change this is hidden by the "force maximum training". When I click on this location until 220 appears, but when I move it is hidden and I can not click.

7 minutes ago, thgpinheiro said:

I can not change the maximum number of troops in the camps. This as 220 and the field to change this is hidden by the "force maximum training". When I click on this location until 220 appears, but when I move it is hidden and I can not click.

Pls change your bot language to English. Fixes for other languages shall be done in the next release.

2 saat önce, thgpinheiro yazdı:

Turkish problem fixed.

52 dakika önce, F A T İ H yazdı:

Turkish problem fixed.

should he is use MyBot in Turkish lang?

Napsın, adam botu Türkçe mi kullansın? :)

Edited by Noth1ng
  • Like 1

Currently the main problem i have is that my bot keeps deleting already trained troops, then tries double train and repeats a bunch of times it eventually gets there and attacks, i have a 3 minute train time with boost, yet it takes 25 for the bot to actually train them.

4ceeb95288227af3ab0dbeaa040b03a5.png

• Upvote 1