Sign in to follow this  
Kyle_sch

Faster base reading?

Faster base reading?

I run 5 accounts but it takes like an hour to switch from one account to the next, since it takes around 15 mins per base find because the bot takes so long to actually see if the base meets my requirements (which are very low btw)

It depends on the level and the requests you have, I manage 5 accounts and in 1 hour it turns them all safe, an attack every 10/12 minutes ...

Yeah i agree the cycle sequence it's very slow, can be optimized alot more for multi account botting. Manually you can be done with an account in 5 minutes (that's with 2 attacks done).

23 hours ago, Cipollino said:

It depends on the level and the requests you have, I manage 5 accounts and in 1 hour it turns them all safe, an attack every 10/12 minutes ...

same here. i have 4 accounts going though.   i am happy with it, else wise itll have all the walls done and just filled storages doing nothing for 9 days at a time. 

ye the current cycle when using switch can be optimized alot more. but i make 8-10 attacks per hour on (7 accs switching) currently.

Edited by asdfg178

@FliegerfaustI can give you a couple ideas :)

I.  For multi account botting i think it's more benefical to switch after 1 attack.

Reasons: 

1 and most significant - it's more efficient if more of your accounts are training troops rather than have one account doing 2 attacks and having to train 2 full armies while other account(s) have been sitting on full troops and full queued troops. While botting with 2 accounts, if switching to a fresh account during a busy hour and having to do 100+ searches to find your target you really want to switch to second account right away so the barracks on both accounts are always operational.

2. You have time to fill cc

3. The likelyhood your attack contains heroes it's higher since it's very likely when doing 2 attacks back to back at least the second one will contain no heroes.

The only downside it's the 1 minute it takes to switch accounts, but as long as the barracks are operational that minute it's not noticeable.

II. The "add random delay of x seconds" it's not quite as benefical imo. It's the "easy way" to make it look like you're not a bot or allow your pc to chill, but here's a more efficient idea:

Rather than going through same cycle of collecting resources and so on until army is cooked, just set a time to check army ready and until then do nothing else than keep clan chat open and take a screenshot every 10-20 seconds checking for new donation requests. It's unnecessary to check lab and collect resources multiple times though the same cycle, if the "chores" were executed right once, there is nothing else productive to do than keep clan chat open and wait for donation requests. That way your pc chills and you don't click in a repetitive manner like a bot. If something is donated, train it back (if possible drag it in the right position in training queue) and go back to idleing in clan chat.

III. And another big time sink. While Demen implemented a way for the bot to jump into attacking faster, it's still wasted alot of time after attack going through army check, resources collect, and so on an uneccesarry amount of times. Really after the attack it's done it should take just a few seconds to train army, check donations, request cc, and verify that the army being trained it's correct and switch directly to next account.

Here's a logical scheme that i think should go faster:

1 login into the account. 2 check army ready 3 if double train enabled, check that troops are training twice 4 attack 5 after attack, collect resources, cart, check lab, train army (everything done a single time if it's succesfull) if errors like "clan chat did not open exit donate" the cycle can be done again. 6 switch account. As long as the loops are done a single time, and the "chores" are done single time and the account is switched after 1 attack, it's reached the maximum efficiency pretty much.

Edited by darksider007