Sign in to follow this  
Keryfia

Only donate in the evening. Is it possible?

Only donate in the evening. Is it possible?

Hi everyone. I have been using MBR for a while now and would like to use my account to farm and donate at the same time. The problem is that I would like to use the Lavaloon to farm and to raise the trophies but I would like to donate only bocciatori. Is it possible to configure the bot in such a way that, for example, during the morning and afternoon attacks and in the evening make donations? So set two different armies depending on the time slot? Is there any bot mod that allows me to do this? Thanks a lot.

7 hours ago, DUC4TI said:

schedule.PNG

Thanks for your answer. I already knew this option, but my question was another: I want to donate only "bowlers" while I use Lavaloon to farm. So is there a way to only train "bowlers" during donation hours and train troops for Lavaloon when I don't do donate? In this example, I want to train Lavaloon from 1 AM to 7 PM and train Bowlers from 8 PM to 12 AM. Is it possibile in any way? Thanks.

9 hours ago, Keryfia said:

Thanks for your answer. I already knew this option, but my question was another: I want to donate only "bowlers" while I use Lavaloon to farm. So is there a way to only train "bowlers" during donation hours and train troops for Lavaloon when I don't do donate? In this example, I want to train Lavaloon from 1 AM to 7 PM and train Bowlers from 8 PM to 12 AM. Is it possibile in any way? Thanks.

No. But you could perhaps look for some modified version that has the Exchange of Profiles by time (of the same account)