Jump to content
Zasxqa432

How the bot can open Clash of Clans?

Recommended Posts

In simplest terms:  Code sends commands to adb.  

Explaining details is very complicated due requirements for managing numerous Windows OS, numerous Android OS, and numerous emulators; and it changes with each new version of CoC app.

 

Since you are looking for help to run a different game inside an emulator, Suggest you look back early bot versions  v2-4 when only BlueStacks was supported. 

Things were a lot simpler back in early days! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PriapusCranium said:

In simplest terms:  Code sends commands to adb.  

Explaining details is very complicated due requirements for managing numerous Windows OS, numerous Android OS, and numerous emulators; and it changes with each new version of CoC app.

 

Since you are looking for help to run a different game inside an emulator, Suggest you look back early bot versions  v2-4 when only BlueStacks was supported. 

Things were a lot simpler back in early days! 

Thanks a lot for your answer, can you know where can I find previous versions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 2:52 PM, Zasxqa432 said:

Thanks a lot for your answer, can you know where can I find previous versions?

WHAT?

Did you even read the Official Release thread?   Look for the sentence that says; Prior Releases!

Suggest you stop trying to write code if you want things handed to you.  That's not how programming works.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 3:04 AM, PriapusCranium said:

WHAT?

Did you even read the Official Release thread?   Look for the sentence that says; Prior Releases!

Suggest you stop trying to write code if you want things handed to you.  That's not how programming works.

 

THanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...