Sign in to follow this  
Shanified

Builder Base TH9 Attack Bot

Builder Base TH9 Attack Bot

Hi mybot team,

Since you are aware of the fact the June, 2018 update is live. This update includes a 6th builder change through calling up the master builder from builder base. O.T.T.O will be replacing his role in builder base. My concern is that the requirements to unlock O.T.T.O and send master builder to home village are way too high.

Can we include attacks from builder base as a regular feature of mybot. It would be a great help if you make this a part of mybot features.

Thanks for what you have done already and thanking you in advance for the future updates.

With love from Pakistan :)

I think there's a tab where you can configure certain builder village settings for attacking (not fully optimized yet but it's something). If it's not on the official release it's on AIO++'s modded version

On 6/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, NakedCakes said:

I think there's a tab where you can configure certain builder village settings for attacking (not fully optimized yet but it's something). If it's not on the official release it's on AIO++'s modded version

can u tell me whats combination your troops for att in BH thx  b4

1 hour ago, kawai said:

can u tell me whats combination your troops for att in BH thx  b4

I don't use it because I haven't found a way that makes it really work :/

6 hours ago, NakedCakes said:

I don't use it because I haven't found a way that makes it really work :/

just wait till aio mod relase bruh. will soon.

Yes it works but there are few issues with it.

1. Attacks: If Attack option is checked under builder base config screen, the bot keeps on attacking even your daily loot is over. I don't mind those cost-less attacks but this consumes more time. The option to stop attack once daily loot is finished should be included.
  2. Custom Drop List: It does not include battle machine
  3. Battle machine: It does not work all the time, sometimes bot drops battle machine and sometimes don't. Ideally, it should be fixed too.

Rest of the options works fine including clock tower boosts, clear obstacles etc.

5 hours ago, Shanified said:

Yes it works but there are few issues with it.

1. Attacks: If Attack option is checked under builder base config screen, the bot keeps on attacking even your daily loot is over. I don't mind those cost-less attacks but this consumes more time. The option to stop attack once daily loot is finished should be included. (This option is available too. Please ignore this point)
  2. Custom Drop List: It does not include battle machine
  3. Battle machine: It does not work all the time, sometimes bot drops battle machine and sometimes don't. Ideally, it should be fixed too.

Rest of the options works fine including clock tower boosts, clear obstacles etc.