Superska

Game doesn't start on bluestacks since update

Game doesn't start on bluestacks since update

Hi,

Since the update, Clash of Clans doesn't start in Bluestacks anymore. Is this a familiar issue to anyone?

I didn't expect the bot to work, off course, but the game doesn't start at all. I tried reinstalling it...

Thanks

Hey guys 

same promblem here

tried reinstalling, increasing BS ram to 4GB , cores to 4, even tried other emulators , tried updating graphic card driver and directx and not working

BS version : latest

any suggestion?

12 hours ago, old-duffer said:

BS 0.10.7.5601 working on my three laptops--no attack, just on halt & maintaining base.

I'm using BS 3N. No luck so far.

Removed Bluestacks and installed the latest version. It's running again. Still not sure what is was, though. I wonder if SC found a way to detect an emulator...

2 hours ago, Superska said:

I'm using BS 3N. No luck so far.

Removed Bluestacks and installed the latest version. It's running again. Still not sure what is was, though. I wonder if SC found a way to detect an emulator...

An emulator in theory just acts as a way to run android software (if I'm not mistaken) and even if they were to be able to detect it I don't think it's against their terms of service. Most likely a bot incompatibility with the Bluestacks version or just hasn't been updated. 

Verify you have the right recommended version by going to the download tab or 

3 minutes ago, NakedCakes said:

An emulator in theory just acts as a way to run android software (if I'm not mistaken) and even if they were to be able to detect it I don't think it's against their terms of service. Most likely a bot incompatibility with the Bluestacks version or just hasn't been updated.

That's true. I have BSTweak, which even allows you to pick which device it should pretend to be.

11 minutes ago, Superska said:

That's true. I have BSTweak, which even allows you to pick which device it should pretend to be.

That's pretty cool, I doubt it makes a huge difference but good to know it's out there

On 6/19/2019 at 5:20 PM, NakedCakes said:

Verify you have the right recommended version by going to the download tab or 

I have tried various emulators, but none of them could lauch CoC automatically. So I doubt that the update changes the code used to start the game via ADB. Now, I have nothing to do except waiting the new version coming.

On 6/19/2019 at 11:40 AM, NakedCakes said:

That's pretty cool, I doubt it makes a huge difference but good to know it's out there

Agreed, I don't think it makes a difference either. But it's a neat utility anyway :-)