Replace Warden_100_90.xml by Warden_100_85.png (attached file just below, right click on the image to save ) in the folder : imgxml\AttackBar in order to have the warden detected in the attack bar

Warden_100_85.png

Edited by MereDoku
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 1 heure, MereDoku a dit :

Replace Warden_100_90.xml by Warden_100_85.png (attached file just below, right click on the image to save ) in the folder : imgxml\AttackBar in order to have the warden detected in the attack bar

Warden_100_85.png

Thank you, this fixed the warden drop issue.

1 hour ago, MereDoku said:

Warden_100_85.png

This worked for me also. Is there any "How to" that explains the specifics of how to create these files and the xml files? Even if it's off site?

Word of advice to others: Do not try to rename the file you are replacing, simply delete it or move it to some other directory for holding. If you try to rename it, it may cause the troops that fall alphabetically after Warden to fail, as it did for me initially.

Edited by MountainMan

vor 2 Minuten schrieb 51fiftey:

Thank you, this fixed the warden drop issue.

did you delete the old xml file "warden_100_90.xml" and left the new one "Warden_100_85.png" or did you rename it to "warden_100_90.xml" or Warden_100_85.xml?

thy

vor 7 Minuten schrieb MountainMan:

This worked for me also. Is there any "How to" that explains the specifics of how to create these files and the xml files? Even if it's off site?

Word of advice to others: Do not try to rename the file you are replacing, simply delete it or move it to some other directory for holding. If you try to rename it, it may cause the troops that fall alphabetically after Warden to fail, as it did for me initially.

thanks, that answers my question

2 hours ago, MereDoku said:

Warden_100_85.png

Thanks babe.