Jasperd

Operation Blue Skies

Operation Blue Skies

Well guy's + gals its finally been shown in the official supercell forum operation blue skies and how it will work.

Only 8 attacks and defenses allowed each day. Different gui layout out for when you hit 5,000 trophies. Also you

can choose what CC troops and village layout you use when going on defense, a little like in war.

With Legend league going in this direction do you guys think its going to be worth botting in this league,

Love to hear your thoughts about this.

Also looks like the MBR team are going to have their work cut out for them making the bot Legend league friendly :P

Well, stay away from legend league and problem fixed lol

When he said you don’t get a shield when attacked I stopped watching. 

And of course, with the new attack screen bot will go down the day one. Devs will have some work to do.

Edited by Hecki

And I wonder if our devs have legend accounts, so fixing bot for new legend screens will take some time..

More than being in the clouds :-)

ah well 8 attacks / day without a cloudy screen... thats doable for manual attack / boost barracks, i might even like playing again... Lets see.

Just watched the video. So the daily reward he shows was 900k/900k/4500. That would pretty much mean that you could only do it if you were maxed on all upgrades? Am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

Just watched the video. So the daily reward he shows was 900k/900k/4500. That would pretty much mean that you could only do it if you were maxed on all upgrades? Am I missing something?

I think theres a fixed amount of loot you get for each base you attack - 450k of gold, 550k of elixir and 6.5k of de.

You also still get the league bonus which stays the same as it is now, also the star bonus, which i think was the

amount you have shown. Also a big change is when your attacked you loose no loot, like in BB :D

1 hour ago, MountainMan said:

Definitely only good if you’re maxed. I think one of the leaked pictures showed 240k for king upgrade and you need the same amount for queen , plus warden and all other buildings and wall upgrades. Only 8 attacks per day can’t get you the loot. Sound like titan is the new legends until you upgrade all your stuff.

Let’s be real, there is cool things about it but at the same time, some stuff sucks.

i like the CC option. You don’t have to refill the troops. Sucks for non-bot users who cannot be online all the time so the base doesn’t get attacked every minute. With bot you can just stay online. So, the change has pros and cons.

Overall , I give it 8 out of 10. 

Edited by Hecki

I was misunderstanding the loot. Looks like it won't be too bad.

From the forum:

"not correct. It’s 450k gold x 8 = 3.6 mil loot
then with loot bonus 8x340k = 2.72 mil loot bonus
plus star bonus 900k each day

total is 7.22 mil gold a day. 

That’s quite a bit.

Total elixer is 8.02 mil a day
Total DE is 74.8k a day "

8 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

I was misunderstanding the loot. Looks like it won't be too bad.

From the forum:

"not correct. It’s 450k gold x 8 = 3.6 mil loot
then with loot bonus 8x340k = 2.72 mil loot bonus
plus star bonus 900k each day

total is 7.22 mil gold a day. 

That’s quite a bit.

Total elixer is 8.02 mil a day
Total DE is 74.8k a day "

Thats pretty much how i worked it out to @MountainMan . Loot is going to be easy to get

Lets not forget that when we get raided we dont loose any loot either, so if you can maintain your

place in Legend league (this is going to be more of a challenge)  all loot gained stays yours.

I think we will see alot more war bases up there, because loosing loot doesnt factor anymore.

Its also a given that defense is going to play an even bigger part now, so the more closer to max

you are the easier you should find Legend league.

And probably CWL war bases over regular war bases that will attempt to protect the TH vs the anti 3 star bases we see so frequently in regular wars now.

Season bank concept will be change....... if you haven't the space in your storage....you can't collect resources for the bank after an attack...

This system will be avoid a max player to have 50+ milion after few month at th13 update