Jasperd

Operation Blue Skies

I think it kinda sucks, cause you can't not bot on thropies anymore. That was like the only use case for me. I think I can't attack 8 times a day on like 5 or even 7 accounts. 
And the punishment for not playing for one day is way to hard.

38 minutes ago, Waynos said:

I think it kinda sucks, cause you can't not bot on thropies anymore. That was like the only use case for me. I think I can't attack 8 times a day on like 5 or even 7 accounts. 
And the punishment for not playing for one day is way to hard.

This also i have been giving alot of thought to. You get 8 attacks + 8 defenses per day.

So alot of clashers are gonna be watching these attacks alot like they would in cwl or war,

so botting those we all know is a big no no. Not much of an issue for myself, as i only really

used this bot for what it was originally intended and thats farming relief.

Like i originally said when starting this topic i was curious as to the thoughts

of other botters who love trophy pushing and how this Legend league change

might effect them. (:

vor einer Stunde schrieb Jasperd:

This also i have been giving alot of thought to. You get 8 attacks + 8 defenses per day.

So alot of clashers are gonna be watching these attacks alot like they would in cwl or war,

so botting those we all know is a big no no. Not much of an issue for myself, as i only really

used this bot for what it was originally intended and thats farming relief.

Like i originally said when starting this topic i was curious as to the thoughts

of other botters who love trophy pushing and how this Legend league change

might effect them. (:

well even if you play, I think the punishment for not playing for one day is way to hard.

Let's say you get like 25 trophies per attack = 200 trophies a day. If you loose like 23 trophies per attack that would be  -184 a day. That means a total trophy gain of 16 a day.

If you play 10 days without even missing one attack you will end up on a gain of 160 trophies. Now you miss one day, because of what ever you get -184.... that would be a total of -14 

I think this is kinda stupid, but maybe I m the only one thinking like that. :/ 

On 6/13/2019 at 7:26 PM, k3rnelp said:

Season bank concept will be change....... if you haven't the space in your storage....you can't collect resources for the bank after an attack...

This system will be avoid a max player to have 50+ milion after few month at th13 update

Do you think it would be changed in the future yeah?

1 hour ago, Guineapig04 said:

Do you think it would be changed in the future yeah?

No, i said that SC announce this change with season bank