Sign in to follow this  
MiserereDominus

Farming Schedule

Farming Schedule

Hey, could you add demen's Farming Schedule mod to official version. It's useful when you have more than one account, sometimes storages fills up so you dont have to attack with that base. 

What you could do is through switch group, put Halt Attack condition when all deposits are full.
This will cause the Bot to return to your account in a much longer time to see if you still need to attack.

Anyway, I tag @dementhat can give you an official answer.

• Like 1

Hi @MiserereDominus

Farm schedule has been introduced as a mod feature. So far, feedbacks on this feature is very rare. So I suppose it is not that interesting enough to be an official feature.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, demen said:

Hi @MiserereDominus

Farm schedule has been introduced as a mod feature. So far, feedbacks on this feature is very rare. So I suppose it is not that interesting enough to be an official feature.

Oh, sorry to hear that. It's the only mod that i use. I will give a try  to Halt attack feature but farming schedule has more options according to that.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:01 AM, MiserereDominus said:

Oh, sorry to hear that. It's the only mod that i use. I will give a try  to Halt attack feature but farming schedule has more options according to that.

Hi @MiserereDominus,

With the latest version MBR 7.7.7, now we can turn off an account in switching mode when meet certain condition. This somehow works for you, like farm schedule does.

fYePMol.png

• Upvote 1