Sign in to follow this  
xShaw

Wall Upgrade/Building Upgrade Synergy

Wall Upgrade/Building Upgrade Synergy

Right now if you have auto wall upgrade turned on, and you keep one builder available for walls, it'll upgrade walls no matter what as soon as you have enough gold/elixir. But if you have building upgrades on at the same time, it is entirely useless because the walls always come first, as they are instant and cost less than buildings 99% of the time. 

I would suggest adding a feature that will make the bot, as it detects 2 or more builders available, wait for the [next building on your upgrade list]'s upgrade cost in gold/elixir, and then start that building upgrade BEFORE upgrading the next wall, therefore the bot will upgrade walls for the next few days, until the next builder is available, then repeat.

This seems entirely doable, but if I am wrong, I am sorry, I have never programmed in the language of the bot. It seems as though you have all the information you'd need stored in the bot already, as long as someone has the upgrade list filled out. 

Ty for reading. :)

Actually, bot does that. 

If you have 2 free builders with 1 reserved for walls, it will start saving resources for building upgrade. 

From my experience, it will start the least expensive building in the auto upgrade list. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mitzu2250 said:

Actually, bot does that. 

If you have 2 free builders with 1 reserved for walls, it will start saving resources for building upgrade. 

From my experience, it will start the least expensive building in the auto upgrade list. 

Oh really? It didn't seem to do that when I had the two activated, maybe it was just a one time thing where it messed up, I'll check it again the next time I have an extra builder. Thank you for the response sir.

What bot doesn't do and maybe should is to predict if there will be enough resources to start a building as soon as a builder is free.

Let's assume the following scenario.

1. 4/5 Builders working with 1 reserved for walls. Next builder will be free in 4h, another in 2d and other 3d+.

2. Auto Upgrade list: 1. Cannon 8kk GOLD, 2. Army Camp 6kk Elixir,  3. Tesla 3kk Gold.

3. Wall costs: 4kk gold/elixir

4. Current resources: 3kk Gold, 2kk Elixir.

5. Current stats: gaining 400k Gold & 250K Elixir / hour.

Currently, in the above case, the bot would continue farming and as soon as it would reach 4kk gold, it would update a wall with it (4kk+ actually but you get the point).

By doing this, when the second builder will be free, it wouldn't have enough resources to upgrade anything and would start saving when the builder is free.

Ideally, the bot would know when the next builder would finish and will become free and will start saving resources earlier based on the current gain / hour.

In this case, we assume that the stats are accurate.

As far as I can think of, the only part that is missing is the part where bot reads the builder time, everything else is already in place and should be easy to implement with a little thinking on the system. We could also add a tick "Start early saving when upgrading walls" in the Auto Upgrade menu. If this is not ticked will go the current way, otherwise it will skip wall upgrading when a builder will become free soon.

_____

Another idea is just to have something like a tick and a dropdown saying something like "Stop upgrading walls x hours before builder becomes free" this would be a lot easier to implement and doesn't have so much math behind.

Edited by mitzu

My recommendation is always to set wall resource savings as high, as possible, so that bot only upgrade walls, when resources are max, or almost max. This way it always has enough resources for other stuff, but dumps surplus into walls.

We are not good at prediciting, and don't want to, as every user has other expectations. The bot has plenty screws to tune behaviour for your own personal needs.

Edited by TripleM