On 6/12/2019 at 6:16 AM, Hotmacfunz said:

I've got my Memu Ram on 512.

@Hotmacfunz I don't remember reading this problem somewhere

Reducing the Emulator Memory below of 768 will change the graphic pixel displayed by emulator, which is to say the bot can fail in image detection.
I'm testing with 768Mb and one CPU with good results , but with 512Mb happened some issues.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, relow said:

Hi, Is there an option to use the constructor's potions automatically? Thank you

constructor's potions????

I don't understand

vor 40 Minuten schrieb NguyenAnhHD:

@Hotmacfunz I don't remember reading this problem somewhere

Reducing the Emulator Memory below of 768 will change the graphic pixel displayed by emulator, which is to say the bot can fail in image detection.
I'm testing with 768Mb and one CPU with good results , but with 512Mb happened some issues.

Have changed it now, unfortunately still has to wait, but I will announce the result later.

1533023341_Image3.jpg.1b573ba6c177e84130024b85afdf856a.jpg

Edited by Hotmacfunz

Rolled back to 2.0.1 due to Builder Base attack problem. Game crash most of the time in Builder Base and Bot keep looking as Clouds for hours. Shifted back to 2.0.1 and working fine now. Please limit the cloud time to avoid this hours of wasting if game crash in Builder Base attacks. 

2 hours ago, Chilly-Chill said:

Issue fixed in v2.0.4, just a tolerance fix on the search for loot available. :thumbsup:

where is the link for v2.0.4? 

zKrqFaN.png

Bác ơi xem giúp em, em vừa cài lại bản iTools mới thì lỗi này! Nó auto resize về 860x732 xong lại lỗi là về lại như thường, rồi tiếp tục resize!