[Hotfix_v2] Working after April Update

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MyBotRun v7.7.3 Official (Hotfix) Link download: https://mega.nz/#!bc91BCrb!ec7D3ztuYmXYjDs1NYnV6SiYuJwzEH8lXvzEhWQYq3g Change info: - Fix not find Okay button (April Update) - Fix not find

Until the next MBR release will be in place, here a workaround:   you can locate the buildings manually in VILLAGE --> MISC - there are buttons for townhall, CC, lab, etc...  press e

known issue... devs are working on it

4 minutes ago, SuMsHaDy said:

I didn't see any install instructions. I am not familiar here..

Do I extract this overtop and existing 7.7.3 installation ?

Do I start a fresh install and redo all the settings?

It is no different from other versions. What did you do to run Bot before, now you do so.

3 hours ago, raed3 said:

wall upgrade not working

2 hours ago, padipadil said:

Well i wil just turn off wall upgrading i cant seem to figure out how to get it to work.. ill wait for either another hotfix or for the official 7.7.4  version

I have seen the issue. Maybe will have v3 released soon

6 minutes ago, SuMsHaDy said:

I didn't see any install instructions. I am not familiar here..

Do I extract this overtop and existing 7.7.3 installation ?

Do I start a fresh install and redo all the settings?

Well all i did was extract this bot into a new folder and copied my old profile from official 7.7.3 into it. Then i was good to go.

I've read the wall issue is related to purchasing the season pass and obtaining the builder discount. 

To answer your question about what I did before, at times I have made changes with advice from the community without reinstalling and simply replacing image files to aid the bot in identifying an asset that changed. 

Still learning but when you say copy profiles, to be clear you mean the Profiles folder from an old installation to the NEW hotfix. Is there anything else I should manually bring over?

I honestly have NEVER tried to copy the Profiles folder over as nearly every update instructs us to start FRESH :)

Thanks for all that you do today and from what I have read in years past Nguy!!