NguyenAnhHD

[Hotfix_v2] Working after April Update

1 hour ago, jamezb42 said:

Is it expected I should have to sign in with my forum credentials into this bot ?

Nobody expects that... really! Do it or not... your decision...

1 hour ago, jamezb42 said:

I'm not really too keen on the idea of putting any password into an app that isn't official.

Yeah... You are totally right... Never put your password ANYWHERE... NguyenAnhHD certainly wanted to sell your login to some Egyptian underground terrorist but you are too smart... congrats, you got him...!

I may be wrong but if I'm not mistaken, the bot won't ask for your password again.

Why does my bot log out after x hours of running? It says something like close bot and pull shared_prefs from bot or something idk what to do i dont use switch accounts so idk why it logs out

hace 10 horas, Nasse dijo:

[09:30:02] Position : 489, 241 is a Wall Level: 5.
[09:30:05] No Upgrade Gold Button
[09:30:05] Upgrade with Gold failed, skipping...

Tips?

you have to look for the button and subtract 30 pixels from the Y axis.

Sorry newbie and none techno old guy can some one be so kind and tell me step by step idiots guide how to install the hot fix any help would be much appreciated thanks. Mybot guys please carry on the great work and time you guys dedicate to this forum and the programming .you guys are very clever 

One of the old mod bots I am using keeps clicking on the battle pass button when I start it. But if I manually zoom out, it works perfectly. What can I edit to fix this? I really like the old mod bot and don't want to use newer version. Will pay for help thanks! Pm me or message here (mod is samkie mod)

Imi pare rau dar nu merge...asteptam modificări...multmesc...am tot asteptat poate cauta el automat...nimic

Edited by mihaipit