Sign in to follow this  
LoverboyD1

How banwaves works?

On 4/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, DUC4TI said:

that may indicate use of a bot, but this isn't an evidence at all... so I do sleep very well botting 24/7/12

If anybody tells me that he has been banned because of using a bot, I don't believe it... most likely this person shared his account with anybody which is very easy to detect... 

And I am sure that there are more players out there who share there accounts than bot-users

So say I have a VPS on the other side of the world... I'm guessing I would be flagged for account sharing simply by logging in on the VPS and then back at home? Should I just stop logging in at home on my IOS?

this will be flagged as account sharing... sooner or later...

If you use VPS on the other side of the world, I'd always leave 12 hours between logging out on your VPS and your home device... 

3 minutes ago, DUC4TI said:

this will be flagged as account sharing... sooner or later...

If you use VPS on the other side of the world, I'd always leave 12 hours between logging out on your VPS and your home device... 

Okay, thank you. Wish I would have known this earlier. Hopefully it’s not too late

A little late to the party here but just wanted to share my experience...

I bot about 8-12 hours a day over the past couple years using only smart farm/zap. Always logs out between attacks, and there are many days I just don't run it if I'm maxed on resources and waiting for builders to finish. I always use a VPN on my computer, but only occasionally on my phone and I play on both. I've been playing this account on and off for about 6 years now, part ways through TH11 and occasionally bought gems or the gold season thing. I was banned this morning. So take that as you will, but I was under the impression I was "playing it safe" with the bot, and it seems ridiculous to ban someone for the use of a VPN.

5 hours ago, Dannick said:

A little late to the party here but just wanted to share my experience...

I bot about 8-12 hours a day over the past couple years using only smart farm/zap. Always logs out between attacks, and there are many days I just don't run it if I'm maxed on resources and waiting for builders to finish. I always use a VPN on my computer, but only occasionally on my phone and I play on both. I've been playing this account on and off for about 6 years now, part ways through TH11 and occasionally bought gems or the gold season thing. I was banned this morning. So take that as you will, but I was under the impression I was "playing it safe" with the bot, and it seems ridiculous to ban someone for the use of a VPN.

One of my accts was banned this morning also