almdudler

ClanHop 2.2 (MBR V.7.7.7)

Am 4.3.2019 um 10:50 schrieb DUC4TI:

OK... now I see... you are still using 7.7. because of this "clan hopping" mod which isn't updated yet... 

sorry, can't help in this case... the modder has to implement this feature into the 7.7.1 version

sorry for misunderstanding your demand

Why would an update break the older version? There's nothing wrong with it for the purpose Im using it for and I would hate to update this for every small update, even though it doesnt change anything for my version.

tested the old version and it worked for over half an hour, so no idea what the problem was, but updated anyways

Edited by Misgone

Am 25.3.2019 um 20:09 schrieb dedale:

Works fine for me but he is not super fast. Thanks you for fix ! :P

I really don't have any time at the moment, I will be working on making it better in the next few months. If it stops working because it gets outdated, please pm me and I'll update it. :)

Le 31/03/2019 à 17:13, Misgone a dit :

I really don't have any time at the moment, I will be working on making it better in the next few months. If it stops working because it gets outdated, please pm me and I'll update it. :)

Great, thanks.

Works well, highly suggested if youre wanting quick XP, dont boost though, Donation cycle may break and cannot continue without restart

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Malzacher:

Works well, highly suggested if youre wanting quick XP, dont boost though, Donation cycle may break and cannot continue without restart

Thanks for beta-testing it for me. If you happen to find any errors let me know. Boosting will be implemented once I fix all the bugs :)

• Like 1