almdudler

ClanHop 2.2 (MBR V.7.7.7)

Bot updated 14.07.19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJDH1V6.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me screenshots of your highest donation amounts!

Current version has a bug, woops. New version on 17.07

Features as of now:

- Join random clans and donate troops (giants or barbarians) and dark spells in any open requests

- Leave clan and start over

- Keep track of exactly how many troops and spells were donated, train new ones once needed

- Switch to a farming profile once elixir is lower than value X

- Switch back to clanhop profile once elixier is higher than value X

- Boost barracks while clanhopping

- Make 10-20k EXP/Day (Donate 4 days -> ~70k EXP, farm 1 day, then repeat), 100k EXP/week definitely possible (barrack-boost while farming will increase this amount even further)

Roadmap:

- improving switch from farming to clanhop to make it 100% efficient (note to self: mybot.run.au3, line 1060 todo)

- donate custom (right now only barbs and giants possible)

- switch to profile in X hours

- (custom wait time) -> I don't understand why that would be a good feature

(suggest more)

How to use:

- Clanhop settings are under "Village -> Request and Donate -> Donate -> Bottom Right Corner (Clancastle-Icon)"

- You will have to enable Troop-donation, both on clanhop and on farming profile (If you don't want to donate anything on farming profile, just don't select any troops)

- Either boost barracks manually before starting or set boost under "Attack Plan > Train Army > Boost"

- Settings are pretty self-explainatory.

Configuring Clanhop-Profile:

- Enable "This is a clanhop-profile" and "Activate Clanhop" in Clanhop-Settings and configure switch-profile settings

- In "Attack Plan -> Train Army -> Army", train as many giants (or barbs) as fit in your camps (also train dark spells if you activated it)

- You do not have to activate donations for giants, barbarians or spells in the donation-tab itself, just tick the options in the clanhop options

- Activate "Double-Train Army"

Configuring Farming-Profile:

- Disable "This is a clanhop-profile", enable "This is a farming-profile" and configure switch-profile settings

- Configure the farming profile just as you would normally

Thanks to @Malzacher for helping me test

Based on @MantasM and @Rhinoceros clanhop mods.

TwscPIs.png

Issue Tracker (issues do not affect functionality of clanhop)

- should be done bot should leave clan before going to personal break

- when clanhop starts while the village is still in personal break and not ingame, it gets really confused and freaks out. (i have no clue how to fix this tbh, ill look into it) 

- DONE! when no troops available and no troops training, bot gets confused (needs extra pixel-check in donation-window, easy fix, high prio)

- DONE!  donation-loop is missing many requests and also very inefficient (I will write my own donation loop, no idea why mybot-donation is implemented like that) (high prio, working on it rn)
- DONE! stopping the bot after it switched to farming-profile will overwrite clanhop profile with farming profile (oops, high prio)
- DONE! some problems with time-management and quite a few other small bugs (high-prio)
- DONE! switching from farming to clanhop doesn't seem to work (high prio, working on it)
- DONE! clanhop variables are declaratedbad, so that when bot gets stopped and restarted without restarting the entire program, shit messes up (easy fix, high prio) 
- DONE! when switching from farming to clanhop, the bot has problems correcting the queue and army that has already been trained, will need to write something custom i guess (high prio)
- DONE! bot will only be able to donate giants (I'm personally fine with that, but other people requested that - medium prio)
- DONE! sometimes bot doesnt leave the clan before switching to farming (kinda annoying, medium prio)
- DONE! bot won't switch to clanhop when starting from farming profile (will only work atm when starting from clanhop profile) (pretty easy fix, medium prio)
- DONE! (needs testing) any kind of barrack-boosting will confuse the clanhop-mod and render it inefficient (medium prio)
- DONE! im not entirely sure but I dont think the boit will empty your collectors while clanhopping (low prio, who cares lol)
- DONE! delays might be too low for really slow pcs, need to add an option to add additional delays (low prio)
- DONE! (fixed by accident while I was actually trying to fix something else lol) some graphic bugs in clanhop-settings (doesnt affect functionality, low prio)

Changelog

upcoming - V2.3

- changed the way the bot searches for the donation window, because one user reported problems

Further explanation of bug:

The old method used really small tolerances with the color it was searching for because otherwise it would not find the correct position I was searching for.
Now, starting with v2.3, the bot will first search for the white background of donation window. After finding it, we can make a pretty accurate prediction on where we need to search for the actual troop we would like to click on to donate certain troop. This way, the tolerance can be higher and it should work for more people who have really fucking strange colors in their emulators. I sent a beta version to the user who reported the bug. I hope it works for him, if it doesn't, idk why.

- fixed a quick bug I introduced with v2.2 when switching profiles to farming

- before going to personal break, bot will now leave the clan first

14.07.2019 - V2.2
- new pixelcheck in donation window to check if bot messed up (check for no troops available, no troops training)

- reorganized ALL pixelchecks to make it easier for other devs to update positions of buttons etc in the future
- improve join clan button because one user had an error (probably because of the speed of his connection/pc)

- speeding up process, replacing (sleep X, pixelcheck X) with (waitforcheckpixel), making it faster for fast pcs and more reliable for slow pcs

- fixed bot missing first request in chat after joining 
- small bugfixes

12.07.2019 - V2.1
- small bugfixes

06.07.2019 - V2.0
- released

Download

Make sure you read the instructions!

You can use the profiles from older versions except when I explicitly tell you not to!

If you like my work, please leave a like on the thread aswell.
DOWNLOAD

Based on @MantasM and @Rhinoceros codebase. I restructured existing code and rewrote about 80% of existing code.

Edited by almdudler
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

vor 7 Stunden schrieb vampire666:

thx but not working 

Well it is working at the moment for me. You need to give me more information, this isnt useful at all

What if I want to use barb? because they spend less elixir and give more xp.

is donating normal BB, can not the donation be faster? When to click to donate?

Edited by bmqf

Am 26.2.2019 um 06:45 schrieb vampire666:

this erorr stop mybot

Untitled.jpg

run the .au3 or delete and recompile the Mybot.run.au3

Am 26.2.2019 um 08:30 schrieb DUC4TI:

what has this error to do with clan hopping?

I probably forgot to recompile the au3 before uploading this, Ill fix the exe with a few other bugs when I get some time.

Am 26.2.2019 um 17:04 schrieb bmqf:

What if I want to use barb? because they spend less elixir and give more xp.

is donating normal BB, can not the donation be faster? When to click to donate?

About the donation: I also wanted to make it faster at first but even with the slow donation its alot faster than the barracks can train them, so I dont see any need to change something about it. This would probably only be neccessary if you would want to boost your barracks but Im not even sure the donation is fast enough already. Feel free to suggest, change and implement anything you want.

Edited by almdudler

4 horas atrás, Misgone disse:

run the .au3 or delete and recompile the Mybot.run.au3

I probably forgot to recompile the au3 before uploading this, Ill fix the exe with a few other bugs when I get some time.

Donating normal barb takes longer to level up, if you want to level up quick dont use barbs. Trust me, lv150-200 is really hard that way. Right now, the mod doesnt allow you to use barbs. I modified it to be as efficient as possible with giants and it therefore only works with giants. I might add more functionality when I get the really annoying bugs fixed. At least it was like this in 2017, I havent really tried much yet. Ill make some tests and maybe implement barbs soon.

About the donation: I also wanted to make it faster at first but even with the slow donation its alot faster than the barracks can train them, so I dont see any need to change something about it. This would probably only be neccessary if you would want to boost your barracks but Im not even sure the donation is fast enough already. Feel free to suggest, change and implement anything you want.

I managed to leave faster, but it works for a while and the msg error, just like the friend over there

image.png.17c6744ea29b69a6c913134f7f7b0057.png

7 horas atrás, vampire666 disse:

THX solved and best work

what did you do? I did not understand what he said

Am 27.2.2019 um 00:17 schrieb bmqf:

I managed to leave faster, but it works for a while and the msg error, just like the friend over there

image.png.17c6744ea29b69a6c913134f7f7b0057.png

Send me your clanhop file and Ill have a look at your changes. Not sure whether you just dont understand what I said or you dont understand english very well, therefore:

jvRdW9GOT1mVNxm.png

Or alternatively, right click on MyBot.run.au3 and click "compile", then run the exe.

0R8k1wucYZrVTw4.png

Edited by Misgone