Sign in to follow this  
almdudler

Getting position and colors in Memu

Hey, I'm in the process of updating the old clanhop from Mantasm which I edited back then to make it fit my needs. I need to update the position and the colors of some buttons and add a few buttons aswell and therefore need their position and color. Back then I just enabled the Android Overlay and used a windows colorpicker for that matter, but the android overlay does not seem to work on the Memu Version I am using right now.

I'd like to ask if theres a proper way to get these informations of whether Id just have to get the overlay working again by using a different emulator or version.

Edited by Misgone

Hi, You can just make a screen cap using the BOT's "photo" button in png format. Then open this png in paint. You can get the position info and rgb value of desire pixel. convert rgb to hex format. Thats the way I work.

• Upvote 1

I like to use small color value picking program called ColorPic, from ICONICO.  It displays the hex and decimal values of any pixel under the cursor.

Use Paint.net, Gimp, or MS paint to get location inside image, and ColorPic to get values.