ChacalGyn

Official MyBot 7.8.5 [r01] Light MOD++

Delete bot start with new one chose shared prefs to switch the accounts , UN check smart switch will work 100% .

if not use official bot , wish u good luck 

Edited by uaeten

vor 8 Stunden schrieb uaeten:

Delete bot start with new one chose shared prefs to switch the accounts , UN check smart switch will work 100% .

if not use official bot , wish u good luck 

Well, sometimes the easiest way is the best. I figured i didnt need smart switching which mainly caused the problem. It seems that if the bot does LOTS of "next"s on village search and therefore the timers for trained armies on other accounts go up, he gets confused where to go next and simply takes the one with the least lost time. e.g. 2 account were passive and had timers for -20 min. and -180 min., the bot chooses the account with -20 min.
In that case, the cycle between 4 accounts stops and just goes on for 2 accounts.

But unticking "smart switch" will force the bot to go the cycle STRAIGHT through - what i needed. Dunno why i checked smart switch, it has no benefits for me.

Edit: One thing: Why does the bot sometimes doubletrain the army even if I unticked it?

Edited by Norist

On 9/18/2020 at 8:57 PM, Norist said:

Well, sometimes the easiest way is the best. I figured i didnt need smart switching which mainly caused the problem. It seems that if the bot does LOTS of "next"s on village search and therefore the timers for trained armies on other accounts go up, he gets confused where to go next and simply takes the one with the least lost time. e.g. 2 account were passive and had timers for -20 min. and -180 min., the bot chooses the account with -20 min.
In that case, the cycle between 4 accounts stops and just goes on for 2 accounts.

But unticking "smart switch" will force the bot to go the cycle STRAIGHT through - what i needed. Dunno why i checked smart switch, it has no benefits for me.

Edit: One thing: Why does the bot sometimes doubletrain the army even if I unticked it?

Exactly, 

have u seen any changes in this bot than 7.8.5 specially in switching speeds? I don’t , I am using this bot hopping to figure any thing might speed accounts switching cues using 8 accounts in legend league any help 🙈😍