Philenst

[DEBUG INCLUDED] Bad Warden Location

Bad Warden Location

Hello,

The issue I'm having is when I manually locate all the heroes, it has no problems and accepts the coordinates and is happy with it, it upgrades the queen & king perfectly fine, but when it comes to the grand warden. Well, that's a different story, no matter where I put it, when it comes to try to upgrade it, I just get the "Bad Warden Location" error, does anyone have any fix for this if it happens to anyone else?

Thank you

Edited by rbrt

19 hours ago, Philenst said:

Bad Warden Location

Hello,

The issue I'm having is when I manually locate all the heroes, it has no problems and accepts the coordinates and is happy with it, it upgrades the queen & king perfectly fine, but when it comes to the grand warden. Well, that's a different story, no matter where I put it, when it comes to try to upgrade it, I just get the "Bad Warden Location" error, does anyone have any fix for this if it happens to anyone else?

Thank you

I got it without problems ... Try restarting the Bot/Emulator and redo only the Warden.

16 minutes ago, rbrt said:

I got it without problems ... Try restarting the Bot/Emulator and redo only the Warden.

Funny thing now is, it does it on my VPS, I remade the profile, restarted everything to no avail, but when I tried it on my computer instead of bad location I get

[14:57:35] Upgrade Grand Warden
[14:57:38] Your Grand Warden Warden Level read as: 4
[14:57:45] Warden Upgrade Fail! No Elixir!

Even when my elixir storage is full, I'm not sure if this is some sort of bad detection issue? I used the same profile on my computer and the VPS, and they both give different results.

Any ideas?

Hey! I've been having the same issue with the Warden Upgrade. This is tested on 7.6.6 since I think there was no need to test it on 7.6.5.
Anyways I've been having the same issue you described for weeks and I tried literally anything. 

@rbrt correct me if I'm wrong but this shouldn't be a bug.

My explanation is the following: @Philenst

The "Warden Upgrade Fail! No Elixir!" persists unless your stored elixir, at the moment of the upgrade, is greater than:
Warden upgrade cost + Min. Elixir to save (Village->Upgrade->Walls) + Min. Elixir (Village->Upgrade->Buildings)[not 100% sure if last one is included]

For example, the first time my bot managed to auto-upgrade the Warden, I had the following values:
-Storage capacity: 9kk;
-Stored elixir: 6.4kk

-Warden cost (lvl.2): 3kk;
-Min. Elixir to save (Village->Upgrade->Walls): 3kk;
[-Min. Elixir (Village->Upgrade->Buildings): 250k???].

The bot skipped the upgrade until I had more than 6.250k[or 6kk???], giving me the usual "Warden Upgrade Fail! No Elixir!" error. It also stopped upgrading walls using elixir until I had ~6.4kk, when it finally upgraded the Warden.

Please try following my instructions, this way it should work fine.
Hope this works for you, let me know. :)

On 1/5/2019 at 7:59 PM, emme222 said:

Hey! I've been having the same issue with the Warden Upgrade. This is tested on 7.6.6 since I think there was no need to test it on 7.6.5.
Anyways I've been having the same issue you described for weeks and I tried literally anything. 

@rbrt correct me if I'm wrong but this shouldn't be a bug.

My explanation is the following: @Philenst

The "Warden Upgrade Fail! No Elixir!" persists unless your stored elixir, at the moment of the upgrade, is greater than:
Warden upgrade cost + Min. Elixir to save (Village->Upgrade->Walls) + Min. Elixir (Village->Upgrade->Buildings)[not 100% sure if last one is included]

For example, the first time my bot managed to auto-upgrade the Warden, I had the following values:
-Storage capacity: 9kk;
-Stored elixir: 6.4kk

-Warden cost (lvl.2): 3kk;
-Min. Elixir to save (Village->Upgrade->Walls): 3kk;
[-Min. Elixir (Village->Upgrade->Buildings): 250k???].

The bot skipped the upgrade until I had more than 6.250k[or 6kk???], giving me the usual "Warden Upgrade Fail! No Elixir!" error. It also stopped upgrading walls using elixir until I had ~6.4kk, when it finally upgraded the Warden.

Please try following my instructions, this way it should work fine.
Hope this works for you, let me know. :)

Good to hear from someone on this, unfortunately I tried setting my min elixir saved to 0 but it's still giving me troubles, I have walls to be upgraded by gold only so that shouldn't be holding it back, I have 9.25kk total storage and it's totally full, yet it's still giving me the no elixir error, even after now updating to 7.6.6, so not sure how this is resolvable.

I'm now using 7.6.6 and the Warden Upgrade is not working at all. Same situation: 
-warden cost 4kk

-elixir full (9kk)

-min. elixir 250k

-min. elixir (walls) 250k

I tried forcing the upgrade by restarting the bot a thousand times but it never worked.

At first it couldn't detect the upgrade button, probably because there were like 6 buttons (because boost hero and boost everything pot. were available), and the buttons were slightly smaller than normal. So I removed the potions and the buttons went back to normal so the bot could detect the upgrade button.

At this point the bot started telling me "Bad warden location". I tried manually locating it probably 10 times. I tried setting up a new bot. I tried changing the village layout. I tried using MEmu 6.0.6(currently on 5.2.3), which didn't work at all (stuck at "zooming out" after opening CoC).
Everytime I tried one of the above I obviously erased the whole village configuration (and re-located everything properly).

Then the bot started to properly locate the Warden and read its upgrade cost (4kk). So the infinite "No elixir!!!!!!" loop started and it never managed to start the upgrade, even with full storage (9kk) and using the same exact settings that were working for me. 

Edited by emme222

I tried again and my Warden won't upgrade.
The usual "No Elixir!!" loop started again, even with 9.5kk of elixir.
The bot can read the Warden's level right, and mine is lvl. 5 like yours. (I saw your debug, it's just like mine)
Maybe this issue has something to do with level 5?
I literally tried everything... I just can't get it to work.
Thanks for help! <3