Botter38

[FIXED IN v7.6.6]Not Zoomed Out! Exiting to MainScreen... And memu looses connection 100x more often than when using the previous version

Not Zoomed Out! Exiting to MainScreen... And memu looses connection 100x more often than when using the previous version

Everything is the same exept im using the new bot version but this time the memus loose connection so so much more often. Is there anything i can do to sort this out? I have really good intertnet and nothing has changed exept the bot version

Ive tried using 3 different memu versions, still have same issue, i re used old profiles, can that somehow have something to do with it, i cant think of anything else

So, I'm an IT guy by profession, and I don't even want to admit the amount of time I spent tracking this down last night, but, if you set the search settings to the lowest and highest options respectively, this has resolved the issue for me.

2018-12-18%2007_08_02-My%20Bot%20v7.6.5%

Been running about 8 hours now with no issues.

1 hour ago, discipulus said:

So, I'm an IT guy by profession, and I don't even want to admit the amount of time I spent tracking this down last night, but, if you set the search settings to the lowest and highest options respectively, this has resolved the issue for me.

2018-12-18%2007_08_02-My%20Bot%20v7.6.5%

Been running about 8 hours now with no issues.

Your image is broken

This happens if you have both Hero and Power potions. The buttons cover the Stone/Tree it uses for zooming. Look at the solution for Nox on this thread. I still don't have a solution for BS. 

No response from developers yet for a workaround as to what to rename the file to till they fix the issue in the bot. If you use up or sell one of them it will get working. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SithMaster said:

Your image is broken

This happens if you have both Hero and Power potions. The buttons cover the Stone/Tree it uses for zooming. Look at the solution for Nox on this thread. I still don't have a solution for BS. 

No response from developers yet for a workaround as to what to rename the file to till they fix the issue in the bot. If you use up or sell one of them it will get working. 

How does removing hero and power potions cause memu to loose connection tho 

Edited by Botter38