Sign in to follow this  
bht888

How to train and use El Primo

21 hours ago, The great hartx said:

May be someone can post the bot mod using elprimo...

On the first page there appear to be some errors in the location of the img in the directory. I changed and changed a bit to fit: in the tab train you need to choose a healer instead of EI Primo (the number may be wrong, you can modify the code and build again, I have attached below) , but on the attack tab I used smartfarm because of the drop order error, so I modified myBot to see EI Primo as Valkyrie to drop the troop more appropriate.
What you need to do is:
Download the imgxml folder https://mega.nz/#!ZzxgjCgT!1azImr-i92ClNDxMJEJV7woKKuFkK9ftmBx-pNtL_OY and copy into MyBot. On the tab Train, you need to select Healer instead of EI Primo.
If you need the right number of troops then do the next step. Download the COCBot folder https://mega.nz/#!JqJWBIBC!6naxemeZ5k0wdrTjX4SoBO_13puzk61Ugn4DfN-LzQ0 and copy into MyBot (I followed the bht888 hint). Then rebuild MyBot.

22 hours ago, bht888 said:

To create a replacement image, you need to take a screenshot of the emulator and you can do that from mybot. Afterwards, you crop what you need to match up on since the the bot will try to match up the image to the location he needs to click. As for how long and how wide, well that's up to you on how big you want to make it, if you look at the png I made, you'll see what part of the button I crop out.

any possible way to see the existing XML files in MBR in image form ....

22 hours ago, bht888 said:

To create a replacement image, you need to take a screenshot of the emulator and you can do that from mybot. Afterwards, you crop what you need to match up on since the the bot will try to match up the image to the location he needs to click. As for how long and how wide, well that's up to you on how big you want to make it, if you look at the png I made, you'll see what part of the button I crop out.

any possible way to see the existing XML files in MBR in image form ....

1 hour ago, vttai96 said:

On the first page there appear to be some errors in the location of the img in the directory. I changed and changed a bit to fit: in the tab train you need to choose a healer instead of EI Primo (the number may be wrong, you can modify the code and build again, I have attached below) , but on the attack tab I used smartfarm because of the drop order error, so I modified myBot to see EI Primo as Valkyrie to drop the troop more appropriate.
What you need to do is:
Download the imgxml folder https://mega.nz/#!ZzxgjCgT!1azImr-i92ClNDxMJEJV7woKKuFkK9ftmBx-pNtL_OY and copy into MyBot. On the tab Train, you need to select Healer instead of EI Primo.
If you need the right number of troops then do the next step. Download the COCBot folder https://mega.nz/#!JqJWBIBC!6naxemeZ5k0wdrTjX4SoBO_13puzk61Ugn4DfN-LzQ0 and copy into MyBot (I followed the bht888 hint). Then rebuild MyBot.

Already copy all folder, then on the tab train bot still choose healer instead el primo....

57 minutes ago, TripleM said:

no

So how can i know what the file should be called for example :- Heal_100_85

After  the word "Heal" there are series of numbers "_100"   &   "_85"  associated with it....can i know from where are those numbers referred from and how can one do that

Thanks in advance.

:)

1 hour ago, TripleM said:

no

So how can i know what the file should be called for example :- Heal_100_85

After  the word "Heal" there are series of numbers "_100"   &   "_85"  associated with it....can i know from where are those numbers referred from and how can one do that

Thanks in advance.

:)

11 hours ago, The great hartx said:

Already copy all folder, then on the tab train bot still choose healer instead el primo....

Can you show me what you did?
What's available at MyBot / imgxml / Train / Train_Train? Take a photo