Sign in to follow this  
bht888

How to train and use El Primo

How to train and use El Primo

So i made some images and overloaded the healer and able to train and use el primo with smart train and CSV.

Put these files in these folder and then train healers and the bot will select el primo

Put https://mega.nz/#!Piwi3YaL!rfiuu-tUYtD9m10l_ejv0wLOjJdnzKcSA2kZa10gok4 into /imgxml/ArmyOverview/Troops/

Put https://mega.nz/#!OqoWTC6K!Ie00LD2Td6Rkq9DnBNd0i6qK_ZmPq-ZmzxCN34nD1ME into /imgxml/ArmyOverview/TroopsQueued/

Put https://mega.nz/#!vugG3YiJ!qp9tYq8jYyYduuQa-v_eCbB0U-nIpY5OTZWfTTQXAwU into /imgxml/AttackBar/

I also set my full army to 96% since the housing size of both troops don't exactly match up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I downloaded the files... put them into the folders where they belong... renamed the genuine healers... started the bot... bot is training healers - not the primo

you shouldn't have to do anything other than putting files in folder. they aren't the same image, each one needs to go into the right folder. 

as for csv, they are replacing healers so you just need to call the healer in the csv

1 hour ago, bht888 said:

you shouldn't have to do anything other than putting files in folder. they aren't the same image, each one needs to go into the right folder. 

as for csv, they are replacing healers so you just need to call the healer in the csv

Could you share the CSV please?

Here are 2 csv I used. I've added stone smasher and dropped el primo as healers with the heroes at the end

_Custom ElectroLoon v2.4.1 [TH11-12] by Z E C K & Angelin.csv

_Custom Undefeatable LavaLoonion [TH 9-10-11-12] By Z E C K.csv

using_el_primo_and_smasher.thumb.png.2aeabfebcd444d3fb32bb3fc6a7bedcd.png

Edited by bht888
  • Upvote 1

OK... i will give that another try... but I think it would make more sense to take witches rather than healers, since they have both 12 HS...

3 minutes ago, DUC4TI said:

OK... i will give that another try... but I think it would make more sense to take witches rather than healers, since they have both 12 HS...

You can do that too. Just rename the images from Heal_ to Witc_ and that will overload on witches. BTW, you might need to restart mybot for the images to register correctly.

_Custom ElectroLoon v2.4.1 [TH11-12] by Z E C K & Angelin.csv

_Custom Undefeatable LavaLoonion [TH 9-10-11-12] By Z E C K.csv

using_el_primo_and_smasher.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, bht888 said:

BTW, you might need to restart mybot for the images to register correctly.

of course... these days I started this bot more often than the entire last year

:joy: