• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release
Sign in to follow this  
Skynetlm01

Bot upgrading walls

Bot upgrading walls

Hi, so I'm currently running 3 bot instances and suddenly one of them just cannot find walls to upgrade even when there are about 50 pieces of walls left, on my other 2 accounts everything is fine. Anyone knows how to fix this problem please? I tried to reset the bot/delete the profile and create a new one but it doesnt seem to work. 

my bot switches between three accounts. one has maxed walls. the other two's walls dont get upgraded at all. it says it cant find walls that need upgrading, and then looks further away for more, and doesnt find any, still. on one of the two bases, non of the wall pices is on the desired level, on the other only a fraction is at max level. 

i am at a loss about this. how do i configure the wall upgrade properly so that it might work? is there a video, a discussion or a howto, somewhere?

same thing with the lab: its idle, and there is plenty of elixir and dark elixir, and it states that the lab is idle, and does nothing. ... ?!? what could cause this? I dont want to derail away from walls, but there are some weired things i dont understand.

2 hours ago, Kaspar Hauser said:

my bot switches between three accounts. one has maxed walls. the other two's walls dont get upgraded at all. it says it cant find walls that need upgrading, and then looks further away for more, and doesnt find any, still. on one of the two bases, non of the wall pices is on the desired level, on the other only a fraction is at max level. 

i am at a loss about this. how do i configure the wall upgrade properly so that it might work? is there a video, a discussion or a howto, somewhere?

same thing with the lab: its idle, and there is plenty of elixir and dark elixir, and it states that the lab is idle, and does nothing. ... ?!? what could cause this? I dont want to derail away from walls, but there are some weired things i dont understand.

I understand 

guys, please post some screenshots of your bot so people can help you

especially with the wall upgrading, you must expose your walls so that bot can recognize

please capture your bot setting, your base layout and what is the error when bot trying to upgrade

also, there is option to test the wall finding, please try first and let us know

On 08/11/2018 at 11:34 PM, thanhtam23 said:

guys, please post some screenshots of your bot so people can help you

especially with the wall upgrading, you must expose your walls so that bot can recognize

please capture your bot setting, your base layout and what is the error when bot trying to upgrade

also, there is option to test the wall finding, please try first and let us know

Yes i tried test finding walls (sorry I'm not that clueless LOL), the last line of walls is visible for sure (I know there are dead points where bot cant "see"), but its fine, I upgraded those last pieces of walls (around 53 pieces) on my own. Will see in a month after I upgrade that account to TH to find out whether it can find walls in new base layout for TH 10. Only some symptoms i found when bot tries to find walls: it keeps clicking on same 4-5 spots over and over whether I test many times in a row; or I try one, restart the bot and test again; or after I reset all the settings on that profile.

Edited by Skynetlm01