• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Leak1337

Discord Server Closed   09/25/2018

Hello,   Our discord server has been closed. I will deal with the Discord team to find a solution. There is NO official Mybot.run Discord server atm!   I'll keep you updated
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.3 RELEASED!   10/06/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.3 Release
Sign in to follow this  
abo.Sami

Wiche Memu Version is the Best for New Release of MYBOT 7.6.3 ?

Wiche Memu Version is the Best for New Release of MYBOT 7.6.3 ?

Hello,

can someone help me with the Best Memu Version Number for The New Bot???

There is no *best* version. All depends what your PC handles the best.

Version 3.6.9 is the most trusted version, but anything up to recommended works just fine.

On 10/11/2018 at 5:36 PM, Hecki said:

There is no *best* version. All depends what your PC handles the best.

Version 3.6.9 is the most trusted version, but anything up to recommended works just fine.

Thank you i will test i am using 3.6.2 working great for me but because of your recommendation i will try 3.6.9 too.

If it''s most trusted it should be added in the list too Android Status & Information.txt too. ;) 

Versions 5.2.3.0, 5.0.1.0, 3.6.2.0, 3.5.0.2, 3.1.2.x, 2.9.6.1, 2.9.3, 2.9.1, 2.8.6, 2.8.5, 2.8.3, 2.8.2, 2.8.0, 2.7.2, 2.7.0, 2.6.6, 2.6.5, 2.6.2, 2.6.1, 2.5.0, 2.3.1, 2.3.0, 2.2.1

Edited by Fahid.Mahmood
  • Upvote 1