• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Leak1337

Discord Server Closed   09/25/2018

Hello,   Our discord server has been closed. I will deal with the Discord team to find a solution. There is NO official Mybot.run Discord server atm!   I'll keep you updated
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.3 RELEASED!   10/06/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.3 Release
Sign in to follow this  
Skynetlm01

How long should I keep attack/farming using MBR?

How long should I keep attack/farming using MBR?

Hi, I just want to know if I should run MBR on farm mode all the time or I run it for like 12hours everyday? What are the chance of getting banned if I run bot 24/7 etc? Also how do I get rid of "Newbie" Tag? i created this account like back in 2014-2015 :( Thanks All!

1) I depends on you: using mybot is relatively safe but you want to further reduce the risk just use it less. Also IMHO it's good to play the game manually also, just for fun

2) post more. These types of status (Newbie, Junior, Regular, Senior) are related to the number of posts, not length of time

Edited by scoiattolo49

You should be alright botting 24/7 so long as you're not doing anything stupid in game that makes it really obvious what you're doing.

I know it isn't too long a time, but ive had mybot on for probably the past few months non stop. with the personal break timer set to 18 minutes and mybot auto restarting every 24 hours, I don't see an issue. I still never seem to have enough Dark Elixer to continuous upgrade my queen and king xD. had 150k, just upgraded king to 27 and now need to hope I have over 120k again before my queen is up.

tldr just run it. no problems here.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, RachR said:

You should be alright botting 24/7 so long as you're not doing anything stupid in game that makes it really obvious what you're doing.

aka hitting active bases with super obvious bot scripts. use dead base only for your day to day farming

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, Elysium6497 said:

I'm positive. I also bot on 5 accounts.

agreed. 24/7 on 2 accounts for about 4 months.

Edited by DatRDoh

What TH level? My TH9s and 11 make out like a bandit on 4x account switch. GiArch smart zap OP

*484k DE
*450k DE 
*400k DE

3 of the bases left to farm for only a couple of days 24/7

Edited by RachR