• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release

Good day,

First of all I would like to thank developers for great job. I was using plenty kind of bots durinng long period, but this is the best at the moment. Really. Without licking.

Of course, spoon of spoil in barrel of honey.

1. Telegram notification does not work (automatic notification). It informs only about Maintenence break and sends screenshots of the last loot only. All other ticks are idle and does not work.

2. Sometimes bot does not drop existing troops (if using standrard attack, but more than 11 slots). In the log it indicates, that bot sees the troops, but do not deploy them even in the end of battle (dropping existing troops does not work - sometimes). Could not to identify interconnection between bug and settings.

Please advice how to deal with the above issues.

What's the recommended combination of settings for (Smart Train / Precise Troops) and Donate Queued only...

It seems that the bot is always donating unqueued troops or troops already trained and messing up army composition.
Then, it empties the queue before deleting excess troops in the trained army.. Even if the troops that are in queue needed to fixup the army gets deleted..

Any suggestions?

On 11/10/2018 at 7:17 AM, Siwa said:

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please guide me to use the Builder Base troops from Right-to-Left instead of Left-to-Right. The bot uses damage troops which die easily at first then drops tanks which dose not deal a lot of damage.

Or you can add a check box as an option to use troops Right-to-Left or Left-to-Right.

@Fahid.Mahmood would you please let me know, how to change and edit the bot, to add a check box to use the troops Left-to-Right too. 

Thanks for helping and making mybot better and better.

Hello, how to configure  the bot in order to upgrade troops continually with no manual intervention?
I know it is possible to set one next update troop, but are there any posibility to do an upgrade continually for the all troops?

Edited by botcoc1

22 hours ago, sacsfin3st said:

Sorry if this jas been asked.. 

How do I make this mod attack in builder base? Or is it just supposed to collext resources?

I'm interested too, MBR won't attack on BB.