Sign in to follow this  
Argentino

Transparent logo MOD

Transparent logo MOD

How to transparent logo tutorial

039.png

Find in \COCBot\GUI\MBR GUI Design Splash.au3

Func CreateSplashScreen($iSteps = Default) and select to... EndFunc   ;==>CreateSplashScreen

Delete and remplace by it

Func CreateSplashScreen($iSteps = Default)

Local $iGuiState = @SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE
	Local $bDisableSplash = $g_bDisableSplash

If $iSteps = Default Then
		$g_iSplashTotalSteps = 10
	Else
		$iGuiState = @SW_SHOW
		$bDisableSplash = False
		$g_iSplashTotalSteps = $iSteps
		$g_iSplashCurrentStep = 0
		$g_hSplashTimer = 0
	EndIf

Local $sSplashImg = $g_sLogoPath
	Local $hImage, $iX, $iY
	Local $iT = 0 ; Top of logo (additional space) was 20 White On Top Of Colorfull image does not look good. EDITED By Simple Mod
	Local $iB = 10 ; Bottom of logo (additional space)

Switch $g_iGuiMode ; in Mini GIU or GUI less mode we have less steps
		Case 0 ; No GUI
			$g_iSplashTotalSteps = 3
		Case 2 ; Mini GUI
			$g_iSplashTotalSteps = 4
	EndSwitch

; Launch only one bot at a time... it simply consumes too much CPU
	$g_hSplashMutex = AcquireMutexTicket("Launching", 1, Default, False)

If $bDisableSplash = False Then

Local $hSplashImg = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($sSplashImg)
		; Determine dimensions of splash image
		$iX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hSplashImg)
		$iY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hSplashImg)

Local $iHeight = $iY + $iT + $iB + 60 ; size = image+Top space+Bottom space+60
		Local $iCenterX = @DesktopWidth / 2 ; find center of main display
		Local $iCenterY = @DesktopHeight / 2
		If $g_bMyBotDance Then
			Local $iTop = @DesktopHeight - 50 - $iHeight ; position splash UI near task bar
		Else
			Local $iTop = $iCenterY - $iHeight / 2
		EndIf
		Local $iLeft = $iCenterX - $iX / 2 ; position splash UI centered on width

; Create Splash container
		$g_hSplash = GUICreate("", $iX, $iHeight, $iLeft, $iTop, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW))
		GUISetBkColor($COLOR_WHITE, $g_hSplash)
	WinSetTrans($g_hSplash, "", 170)

$g_lSplashPic = _GUICtrlCreatePic($hSplashImg, 0, $iT) ; Splash Image
		GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "MoveSplashScreen")
		$g_lSplashTitle = GUICtrlCreateLabel($g_sBotTitle, 15, $iY + $iT + $iB + 3, $iX - 30, 15, $SS_CENTER) ; Splash Title
		;GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "MoveSplashScreen")
		;$g_hSplashProgress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(15, $iY + $iT + $iB + 20, $iX - 30, 10, $PBS_SMOOTH, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) ; Splash Progress
		;$g_lSplashStatus = GUICtrlCreateLabel(GetTranslatedFileIni("MBR GUI Design - Loading", "SplashStep_Loading", "Loading..."), 15, $iY + $iT + $iB + 38, $iX - 30, 15, $SS_CENTER) ; Splash Title
		;GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "MoveSplashScreen")

; Cleanup GDI resources
		_GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hSplashImg)

; Show Splash
		GUISetState($iGuiState, $g_hSplash)

If $g_bDebugSetlog Then SetDebugLog("Splash created: $g_hSplash=" & $g_hSplash & ", $g_lSplashPic=" & $g_lSplashPic & ", $g_lSplashTitle=" & $g_lSplashTitle & ", $g_hSplashProgress=" & $g_hSplashProgress & ", $g_lSplashStatus=" & $g_lSplashStatus)

$g_hSplashTimer = __TimerInit()
	EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>CreateSplashScreen

FIND \images\Logo.png and Edit and Save in 32 bits.

Edited by Argentino
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Your mod that you undercutted both Sam mod and RK Mod since July 25th trying to take other people's hard work and take credit as your own, you had the nerve to rename all of RKs code as yours. It would had been OK to have it as a personal repo, but to promote it and not give credit to the developers is about the lowest of the low you can go, make your own code, stop plagiarizing the rest of us. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ChacalGyn said:

I hope autoit community don't come here and redeem copyright code :joy:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/138669-transparent-guis/

@Argentino

If you become rich with this code please send some coins to make childrens happy

Simple Mod · [email protected]

no really his mod is Frankenstein's Monster, he renamed literally everything that was RK Mod and claimed it as his work.

• Downvote 1

hace 10 horas, Óðinn dijo:

Simple Mod · [email protected]

no really his mod is Frankenstein's Monster, he renamed literally everything that was RK Mod and claimed it as his work.

ClmDownBi I can not steal myself.  You copied the mod to ZerGo0 and nobody complained. I will eliminate any code that presumes that it can generate conflicts, just because I am a good person, I would not have to. 

I will try to do all the mods of 0 completely as I have been doing, but yours does not interest me.

hace 15 horas, ChacalGyn dijo:

I hope autoit community don't come here and redeem copyright code :joy:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/138669-transparent-guis/

@Argentino

If you become rich with this code please send some coins to make childrens happy

$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, WTF I become a millionaire.

hace 16 horas, Óðinn dijo:

Your mod that you undercutted both Sam mod and RK Mod since July 25th trying to take other people's hard work and take credit as your own, you had the nerve to rename all of RKs code as yours. It would had been OK to have it as a personal repo, but to promote it and not give credit to the developers is about the lowest of the low you can go, make your own code, stop plagiarizing the rest of us. 

So much so that sam relied on my mod to update his mod and help fix it, along with spartan, to such an extent that people ask me to please update it. 

You do not understand how free code Works.

the only thing I did is keep the mods alive, because immediately I stop giving support if it exists in its official version….

Edited by Argentino
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Argentino said:

ClmDownBi I can not steal myself.  You copied the mod to ZerGo0 and nobody complained. I will eliminate any code that presumes that it can generate conflicts, just because I am a good person, I would not have to. 

I will try to do all the mods of 0 completely as I have been doing, but yours does not interest me.

So much so that sam relied on my mod to update his mod and help fix it, along with spartan, to such an extent that people ask me to please update it. 

the only thing I did is keep the mods alive, because immediately I stop giving support if it exists in its official version….

I'm allowed him to copy my work via PM and they even invited me to the team. I don't think that you asked and the only thing that is changed in your mod is changing every line containing RK Mod to your mod namr. You even removed the start message because you are too lazy to change it to your own. 

Edited by ZerGo0

hace 19 minutos, ZerGo0 dijo:

Me permitieron copiar mi trabajo a través de PM e incluso me invitaron al equipo. No creo que hayas preguntado y lo único que ha cambiado en tu mod es cambiar cada línea que contiene RK Mod a tu mod namr. Incluso eliminaste el mensaje de inicio porque eres demasiado flojo para cambiarlo por el tuyo. 

It is my personal version, I am in my right. I did not publish it with anyone. GPL, like linux, microsoft does not ask linux for permission to add its code to its kernel, do not bother me go to do their work, and delete the foreign code of the mod and only leave the code of the people who have permission, rulesss not I asked for permission to add my mods, it's an example, this could not work, you accuse me of something you do.

I have no way to privatize the git, of which I was administrator and the first developer outside of rulesss. the GPL license enables me, sorry, there is no way to make private gits on github for free.

And I do not think to eliminate this post.

Limit your texts to criticize the mod, are they all boyfriends?

My idea about the laboratory goes in another direction, that the person can choose the order, I would never have done that, I prefer democracy and free code.

Edited by Argentino
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Argentino said:

RK Mod was alive and well until we went on lock down, and you stealing RK mods code for month and as soon as you were banned you took it upon yourself to rename everything. You're just a fraud admit it

I also asked permission from zego0 before I used his mod and I can show you that message right now, unlike your thieving ass

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hace 12 horas, Óðinn dijo:

RK Mod was alive and well until we went on lock down, and you stealing RK mods code for month and as soon as you were banned you took it upon yourself to rename everything. You're just a fraud admit it

I also asked permission from zego0 before I used his mod and I can show you that message right now, unlike your thieving ass

Pickpocket? just save the work that rulesss eliminated. It's my personal version and I'm deleting your mods that do not interest me and all those that are not published, they never asked me for authorization to put my mods, it's something unusual.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me be clear ! This is the last time I see people complaining or spamming topics! We (the community) are tired of this kind of behaviour! It's an opensource project and will remain! Next one I caught spamming will get banned, no warning, no pm, nothing except a direct ban! 

Oh and to those kids who like to downvote if you don't provide a good reason for that, I'll do the same! 

Kind regards,
Solchael

Edited by Solchael