• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Leak1337

Discord Server Closed   09/25/2018

Hello,   Our discord server has been closed. I will deal with the Discord team to find a solution. There is NO official Mybot.run Discord server atm!   I'll keep you updated
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.3 RELEASED!   10/06/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.3 Release
Sign in to follow this  
demen

Double Train and Donate queued troops only, how it works

So now MBR officially supports Double Train. This is how it works:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Double Train will create 2nd army to stay in queue. This may cause unbalance troop of the 1st army if you are donating intensively.

Update with MBR 7.6.3: With the feature of "Donate queued troops only" enable, it minimizes the chance of unbalance army.

Double Train: works based on the current camp status read in the Train Troops Tab (xxx/480):

NAJxszo.png

Case 1: 1st army combo is perfect 240/480. Go ahead to train full combo of 2nd army.

3XS7hqX.png

Case 2: Less than 240/480 (This case is often caused by donation)

2a: Making donated troops. If this action makes full combo of 1st army  (240/480), go ahead to train a full combo of 2nd army.

2b: If making donated troops failed to make full combo of 1st army (This is added in MBR 7.6.2):

- Remove all training troops

- Return to Army Tab to verify missing troops of 1st army

- Move to Troops Tab to fill the 1st army, then train a full combo of 2nd army.

z5BRvV9.png

Case 3: More than 240/480, there are several possibilities:

3a: The 1st army is blocked (not full) ---> Remove all queued troops, start over with case 1 or case 2b

4sRuYuB.png

3b: All troops of 2nd army are correct ---> Go ahead to train missing troops in 2nd army

SPYOlbH.png

3c: The 2nd army has any wrong troop ---> Remove all queued troops, then start over with case 1 or case 2b

xrLvNid.png

Donate queued troops only:  (Added to MBR 7.6.3)

Since double train + donation may mess up your army, the new feature will help to reduce the case of unbalance army. If you enable this option, the bot will open train troops tab and read your queue (2nd army) before making donation. 

Case 1: 2nd Army is not prepared, --> Donate freely and usual.

2eQDwnF.png

Case 2: Some troops is in queue, --> Only donate the troops which are already trained (with the check symbol). This example, it allows to donate only 3 giants & 5 archers. 

SbUUG3v.png

Case 3: Queue is training 1st-slot troop --> Allow to donate the troops which are already trained (with the check symbol in 1st slot) + the same troops that are on-going (with the training bar). This example, it allows to donate 2+18 = 20 giants.

kXEPr0m.png

Edited by demen
Update "Donate Queued troops only" in MBR 7.6.3
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Since MBR 7.6.3, we have the option "Donate queued troops only" that will help to reduce the case of unbalance troops made by Double Train + Donation. Detailed explanation is added in 1st post above. Another check box "Queued spells only" does exactly the same.

x11DxiD.png

• Upvote 1

good to hear that it worked for you but it doesn't help other people who did demonstrate you that it didn't work for them (and for me too).

I switched a few times from 7.6.2 to 7.6.3 and back again and every time I used the most recent version haste spell hasn't been recognized by the bot.

Probably it is TH dependent... may be not... I am not the expert

Edited by DUC4TI

5 hours ago, DUC4TI said:

good to hear that it worked for you but it doesn't help other people who did demonstrate you that it didn't work for them (and for me too).

If it did not work for you while it is working well for others, you must have set something wrong. The demonstration is not sufficient for me to dig in. Try make a bug report like this:

sorry but there is nothing I could have set wrong... in one version it works in another version it doesn't. even with the same settings.

never mind... it looks like you take this "critics" personally and I really don't want to bother you... have a nice day and forget about that..