• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.1 RELEASED!   08/11/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.1!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.1 Release
Sign in to follow this  

Best Emulator

Hello, I want to know what is the best emulator for botting (lower cpu and gpu consumption)? 

Where can we located vps for botting instead Google cloud platform and it is possible? 

Plus how to speak in chatbox :D

Thanks all

1 hora atrás, Diez78 disse:

Hello, I want to know what is the best emulator for botting (lower cpu and gpu consumption)? 

I love MEmu but I advise you to give a good read in this area of the forum: https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/forum/94-emulator-discussion-support/

Where can we located vps for botting instead Google cloud platform and it is possible? 

Now I recommend you read this topic from @kimmo88

Plus how to speak in chatbox :D

And finally.

Q: How do I get access to the chat?

• A: You need at least 10 quality posts on the forum to gain access.

MEmu, some say that the 2.6 is the best, I use memu the latest version in directx mode and performance increased exponentially in the latest versions with support for directx.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:55 PM, ChacalGyn said:

My new best emulator: iTools

My

I have been using itools for a very long time but I can't figure out how to keep the settings to english and I don't know how to run multi instance of the bot (I know how to create multi instance). Any ideas? That thread is so confusing thanks man

Why so many issues?

• The latest MEmu versions doesn't accept _controlclicks/PostMessage/SendMessage without active window!
  • Last 7.1 Android on Emulators are consuming more resources
  • The renders mode [DirectX / OpenGL] are a problem, the emulators are changing a lot because necessity of last android games compatibility. And April/June MS update fixed the render detection [yes since last Oct 2017 the Win10 had an issue on renders]
  • The android version , now we can have 4 android versions, 4.2 , 4.4 , 5.1.1 and 7.1 and ' Roboto was significantly redesigned for Android 5.0 "Lollipop" ' can be a problem for messages detection? The most significant changes are seen in the glyphs are: B (shrinking), R, P, a (expanding space), D, O, C, Q, e, g (curving), k, and numbers: 1, 5, 6, 7, and 9
  • What ADB are we using inside our windows , yes , we can run MEmu but using Bluestacks adb if is installed!!
  • Emulator part needs more time to test , Android version , Renders , stability and window handles etc 

My Selection by experience on my minipc[Z8350] / desktop[AMD] and Laptop[i7] :

• Bluestacks - Last version is working  4.3.28 [android 7.1] , but my selection is 2.5.43.xx [BS2] and 2.56.75 [BS3] 
  • Nox - last version is very stable 6.2.1.1 the default android version is 4.4.2 , maybe why is so stable with Clash of Clans
  • MEmu - 5.2.3 working great with android 4.4.2

Guide for MEmu installation : LINK MEGA

Android versions! 

xps9Y9v.png

definitely the bot will not get the message : 

Android 7.1 :
ky3qAkI.png

Android 4.4.2 :
P9Hc2oz.png

Edited by MAJPA
  • Upvote 1

10 horas atrás, magicboy1 disse:

I have been using itools for a very long time but I can't figure out how to keep the settings to english and I don't know how to run multi instance of the bot (I know how to create multi instance). Any ideas? That thread is so confusing thanks man

Though Android is set to Chinese and changing Android language option is not persistent after reboot, you can change it with VBoxManage and make the vbox readonly.

"c:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe" guestproperty set iToolsVM iToolsVM_vm_country US
"c:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe" guestproperty set iToolsVM iToolsVM_vm_language en
(Assuming you're with cmd.exe in iToolsAVM program folder)
attrib +r Repos\VMs\iToolsVM\iToolsVM.vbox