• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.1 RELEASED!   08/11/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.1!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.1 Release
Elysium6497

Archer Queen Ability not activating with v7.6 update

Bot: v7.6

Memu: 5.2.3

As the title says, after I have updated to v7.6 the archer queen's ability will not auto activate on either one of my accounts. Barb king's ability activates perfectly fine, however the archer queen's will not.

I have also created new profiles with the v7.6 update. Under Attack Plan > Search and Attack > Attack: I have Auto activate (red zone) enabled. Are there any other settings I should check or troubleshoot?

Edited by BlackHawk6497
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BlackHawk6497 said:

As the title says, after I have updated to v7.6 the archer queen's ability will not auto activate on either one of my accounts. Barb king's ability activates perfectly fine, however the archer queen's will not.

I have also created new profiles with the v7.6 update. Under Attack Plan > Search and Attack > Attack: I have Auto activate (red zone) enabled. Are there any other settings I should check or troubleshoot?

I think I have same issue...

I'm using SmartFarm and it's working perfectly the skill of the two heroes.
It might be interesting for you to provide the debug

1 hour ago rbrt sa:

I'm using SmartFarm and it's working perfectly the skill of the two heroes.
It might be interesting for you to provide the debug

Is smartfarm a setting you have to toggle?

i just had same problem for past day..

ARCHER QUEEN ABILITY NOT WORKING DUE TO SIEGE OPTION IN SCRIPTED ATTACK

i have 5 accounts using different emulators and same official bot..  the old bot works but the new recent bot

with the siege option is affecting my queen ability all the time (wont activate) i actually

see the queen ability on the menu page text being used when the siege option switches.

i don't know how to upload and debug.. but that is the problem.. siege option change and queen ability activation are related bug..

letting you know where the problem is.  on the new bot.. happens when using scripted csv  like zecks and others...