Sign in to follow this  
Benphily

run two bots same time

run two bots same time

Hello Community,

I would like to run two bot the same time.

I tried to open them with cmd.

C:\Users\XXXXXX\Desktop\MyBot-MBR_v7.5.4>mybot.run.exe FauliSchlumpf AndY

Nox is still working.

BUT  all other emulators I installed does'nt work (Bluestacks, Leapdroid, Droid4), work very slowy (MEmu), or couldn't be open with cmd (AndY).

After four emulators I installed, I found AndY and it is still working but the bot open everytime another emulator when I tried to open it with cmd to run two bots at the same time.

I don't know what I could do.

Hope anyone can help me 

I'm currently running 4 memu instances with several profiles on each, switching.

If you can't open them/run them smoothly, it's your computer, it cannot handle them. Either get a better PC, or run one bot with account switch ;)

Untitled-1.thumb.png.ee6ac957c9f7a8c7651f4808c6c2518d.png

vor 2 Stunden schrieb vacquire:

I'm currently running 4 memu instances with several profiles on each, switching.

If you can't open them/run them smoothly, it's your computer, it cannot handle them. Either get a better PC, or run one bot with account switch ;)

Untitled-1.thumb.png.ee6ac957c9f7a8c7651f4808c6c2518d.png

Thanks for the anwser.

My Computer: https://www.lenovo.com/de/de/desktops-and-all-in-ones/legion-desktops/legion-y-series-desktops/Y720-Cube/p/99IC9Y20274

I don't think it is a bad PC. How do you do that. I mean 4 MEmu instances? Could you send me a tutorial or something like that? MEmu works slowly because .. BIOS ... what ever . I tried to fix it but .... :(

Thanks for helping me. :D

mybot does not work with andy. And you usually only need one emulator to run multiple instances, not multiple emulators. Stay with whatever works best for you, for instance nox. There you need to create additional instances, NOT install additional emulators. Each instance has a type, and a name, so when you start mybot on commandline you enter this:

# mybot.run.exe Profile Emulatortype Instancename

for instance:

# mybot.run.exe MyVillage Nox Nox_1

for further guidance look here:

vor 16 Minuten schrieb TripleM:

mybot does not work with andy. And you usually only need one emulator to run multiple instances, not multiple emulators. Stay with whatever works best for you, for instance nox. There you need to create additional instances, NOT install additional emulators. Each instance has a type, and a name, so when you start mybot on commandline you enter this:

# mybot.run.exe Profile Emulatortype Instancename

for instance:

# mybot.run.exe MyVillage Nox Nox_1

for further guidance look here:

Nox have multi instances? 

Thank you for anwser. I got it. :D

11 minutes ago, GABGOD said:

can you help me

Select powershell instead of command window.

replace     mybot.run.exe .......                 with        ./mybot.run.exe ........

is not working 😞

mybot.run.exe : The term 'mybot.run.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:2
+  mybot.run.exe MyProfile BlueStacks2 Android
+  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (mybot.run.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException