• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release
Sign in to follow this  
Óðinn

Wall/Building Upgrading Priority Option

Wall/Building Upgrading Priority Option 24JUL2018 0722 TKY

Fully implemented in RK Mod

Edited by Óðinn
Scrub
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I figured out a quick fix that will lock the bot to wait for only one builder remaining before triggering wall upgrades. This changes the intended purpose of the function.

IF YOU NEVER HAD EXPOSURE TO THE BASIC OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, YOU WILL CAUSE TOTAL LOSS OF FUNCTION OF THIS FEATURE AND NOT ACHIEVE DESIRED RESULTS.

IF ANY ISSUES ARISE AFTER CHANGES, KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THAT DECISION, HOWEVER PLEASE POST A COMMENT WITH A DETAILED EXPLANATION. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Target File:

C:\Users\karat\Desktop\MyBot.Run-AIO-MOD-1.8.5\MyBot.Run-AIO-MOD-1.8.5\COCBot\functions\Village\UpgradeWall.au3

Open with Notepad++ or equivalent.

Navigate to Line 21:

If $g_iFreeBuilderCount > 0 Then

Change > 0 to = 1:

If $g_iFreeBuilderCount = 1 Then

Save file

Delete MyBot.run.exe

Recompile bot 

Open MBR

VILLAGE>UPGRADES>WALLS

Check Save ONE builder for Walls

What you have done is have this part of the function wait until there is only 1 builder left thus letting the bot to upgrade four other buildings. With save one builder for wall will enable you to focus on your walls while you are waiting for the next plunge.

Again you are doing this at your own risk. If you attempt to do this please make a copy of your bot. I will post later on my results and opinion.

So far so good

Edited by Óðinn
  • Downvote 1

It is not that easy, cause most of the time one resource is lacking, while the other will overflow without use. IMO it is better to set the savings that high, that walls are only build, when resources are full or almost full. But i will think about your idea.

well with what i did its working the way i intended for it to, i don't specify upgrades rather i just continue with the suggested, once i start getting resource heavy i will change it back but at the moment when i have 2 or more builders wall upgrades are put on hold until i only have one left. I as for the upgrades i have a long way to go to be maxed. end game isn't feasible but mid game where i have elixir dependant upgrades, it becomes an annoyance, what ever excess i reach when i reach one builder goes straight into the walls

Maybe, but wall upgrade has different savings for a reason. Just try to set them so, that wall savings + wall price are around the earnings per fight lower than your max storage cap.

savings + wallprice = max storage - earnings per fight

On 7/6/2018 at 11:24 AM, srking91 said:

I figured out a quick fix that will lock the bot to wait for only one builder remaining before triggering wall upgrades. This changes the intended purpose of the function.

IF YOU NEVER HAD EXPOSURE TO THE BASIC OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, YOU WILL CAUSE TOTAL LOSS OF FUNCTION OF THIS FEATURE AND NOT ACHIEVE DESIRED RESULTS.

IF ANY ISSUES ARISE AFTER CHANGES, KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THAT DECISION, HOWEVER PLEASE POST A COMMENT WITH A DETAILED EXPLANATION. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Target File:

C:\Users\karat\Desktop\MyBot.Run-AIO-MOD-1.8.5\MyBot.Run-AIO-MOD-1.8.5\COCBot\functions\Village\UpgradeWall.au3

Open with Notepad++ or equivalent.

Navigate to Line 21:

If $g_iFreeBuilderCount > 0 Then

Change > 0 to = 1:

If $g_iFreeBuilderCount = 1 Then

Save file

Delete MyBot.run.exe

Recompile bot 

Open MBR

VILLAGE>UPGRADES>WALLS

Check Save ONE builder for Walls

What you have done is have this part of the function wait until there is only 1 builder left thus letting the bot to upgrade four other buildings. With save one builder for wall will enable you to focus on your walls while you are waiting for the next plunge.

Again you are doing this at your own risk. If you attempt to do this please make a copy of your bot. I will post later on my results and opinion.

So far so good

I tried that, but it just says that no builders are available and skipped the update.

Thank you though for your trie :) If you find a way, please let us know

its working perfectly for me are you sure that you changed it correctly and recompiled?  all you are doing is making the bot reserve the last builder specifically for walls. 

21 minutes ago, srking91 said:

its working perfectly for me are you sure that you changed it correctly and recompiled?  all you are doing is making the bot reserve the last builder specifically for walls. 

I guess that i did everything right?!?

Not sure what I've possible could have done wrong...