• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release

Yo

first time CoC Botter seems simple enough, hope to get a feel for the program and see what i can contribute

Welcome, since the update yesterday(2 days ago) the developers are still trying to fix.

But yeah, it's pretty simple :)

@srking91

welcome to the comunity! I hope you'll enjoy the bot as we all do!

Few topics you might need to read :

https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/topic/29608-how-to-download-mybotrun-clash-of-clans-farming-bot/ ---> how to download the bot

https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/topic/25499-guide-how-to-use-the-bot/ ---> how to use the bot

https://mybot.run/forums/index.php?/topic/8714-guide-how-to-recompile-the-bot-run-bot-as-script/ ---> recompile the bot

Have fun and happy botting,
Solchael

thanks but im haveing the issue on v7.5.2 where i want to use nox instead of bluestacks however i dont know how to have the bot recognize the switch, do i need to do a complete reset or is there something i can do manually in the bot?

i appreciate the warm welcome

5 hours ago, srking91 said:

thanks but im haveing the issue on v7.5.2 where i want to use nox instead of bluestacks however i dont know how to have the bot recognize the switch, do i need to do a complete reset or is there something i can do manually in the bot?

i appreciate the warm welcome

This is for the help support and there is a lot of topic about it, if you do a quick search ;)

Anyway, go to your bot folder -> Profiles folder -> "yourprofilename" -> open the config.ini with any notepad you want. There is two line that say Emulator / Instance, change them with Bluestack/Android info ;) or Android_1 depending on your BS version. You can find more information about Emulator / Instance on your bot folder : COCBot\functions\Android\Android Status & Information

Regards,
Solchael