• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
Elysium6497

[LVL10&12] [FWA]The Best Lavaloon Botting Clans 24/7 Donations

[LVL10] The Best Lavaloon Botting Clan 24/7 Donations

Anti-Lavaloon-750x400.jpg

This clan was formerly Harry’s Lavaloonian clan and I took over 1 year ago. We have been a MyBot.Run botting clan for over 2.5 years!!

UPDATE: We now have 2 clans! We have one primary clan for titans & legends(FWA), and a 2nd BRAND NEW LVL 12 clan for everybody else! Both Clans have constant donations!

Requirements:

Players must use some form of Lavaloon or Air strategy with loons for donation.

We are currently only recruiting TH9+

We are currently only recruiting Titans +

Donation Rules:

Donate Loons and Rage to all

Haste may be donated if only 1 clan castle slot is available. 

Requesting Rules:

Request as much as you want! 

Clan Rules:

1. Do NOT talk about the bot in clan chat.

2. Must respect other members

3. Have fun!

How to Join Our Clan:

Please post in the thread with your player lvl and your league. I will PM you how to join after you have posted. 

Info about the Clan:

We are ALL active and all of the players use bots. Donations rarely lasts longer than 10 seconds!

Edited by Elysium6497
  • Like 1

Many people are still online and donating. I have been attacking manually while waiting for the bot update. Donations are still quick.