Stop bot for war

Hi there,

As war is an interesting part of the game, I suppose that you would need to stop the bot for war sometimes. For those mybot lovers who want the bot to do this for you, please check this  mod feature "StopForWar". Being honest, I have not test it so well as I dont play this game anymore, so I need your help to test if it works. Your feedback & bug report are highly appreciated.

ipiWbsa.png

Download link: https://github.com/demen10/Mybot_Mod/archive/StopForWar.zip

Github link showing code changes: https://github.com/demen10/Mybot_Mod/tree/StopForWar

Edited by demen
Update new github repo
  • Upvote 8
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop bot for war Hi there,   As war is an interesting part of the game, I suppose that you would need to stop the bot for war sometimes. For those mybot lovers who want the bot to do th

Thanks you guys for remembering me. I have had pretty good off time for my work. Now I can have some free time for mybot. But I don't intend to back for a mod version. If you need any mod featu

Hi @Casex, For feature of "Force mybot window and emulator window to stay at the same location for all profiles", just replace the attached files in folder: \MyBot.Run-AIO-MOD-1.8.2\COCBot\functi

Posted Images

Thanks you guys for remembering me.

2 hours ago, Casex said:

@demen,

We miss you so much! I am not sure you will back for Mod versions or not but I will download this one for testing.

I have had pretty good off time for my work. Now I can have some free time for mybot. But I don't intend to back for a mod version. If you need any mod feature, just let me know if I can do something for it.

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, demen said:

I have had pretty good off time for my work. Now I can have some free time for mybot. But I don't intend to back for a mod version. If you need any mod feature, just let me know if I can do something for it.

since my base max out. i need xp from gtfo, but now no any mod work on gtfo. 

11 hours ago, demen said:

Hi @demen,

I am using MHK2012's Mod atm (Link). Everything is fine because it has most of things that I need on your Mod before. Just one missing thing is: "Force mybot window and emulator window to stay at the same location for all profiles" (Link). It is annoying me a lot when using switch accounts with multi-emulators and multi-Bots. 

So, can you make a file (or other ways) to bring this function back to MHK's mod? That is big help now.

One more thing. Since SPC provided SPC ID in game. So when we use switch account, sometime Bot tries to switch by SPC ID although I don't use it. Then, Bot is stuck in loading account screen. This issue is exist on official version as well. If you have time, please take a look on this.

Regarding the new mod version, It does not really need atm. But if you can back to improve some features when needed, that will be great!

Enjoy your holiday! 

Edited by Casex

Welcome back @demen we miss your mod a lot btw. After switch groups adapted to mybot, your farm schedule feature still working but it is saving condition to Profile.ini which all switch groups using same and it is crashing about profile to profile. So suggestion about that maybe we can change config path about profile to profile other than Profile.ini