• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release
mhk2012

[Official] MBR v7.5 .4| Aio++ MOD v1.8.6

19 hours ago, simbavn said:

Versions BlueStacks? And pls check Message in Tab Bot/Debug. Then pls send logs file

16 hours ago, jjjwad77 said:

@NguyenAnhHD and @mhk2012 when there was an extended break, Bot couldn't return the village to the game. Just accounting the minutes with out respond as it appear separated form the game.

@mybotrunrun @PeKKaBnT @jjjwad77
Please download it, and copy/paste it to "MyBot-AIO-MOD\COCBot\functions\Main Screen\...."
Then Recompile x86 MyBot.run.exe Or run Bot = MyBot.run.au3. Pls
http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/drmwRGgp/file.html

@Casex There will be these features in the future. I'm currently improving some of the existing mod features. Because it is a lot of problems to fix and improve

1 hour ago, ISDavidVN said:

Versions BlueStacks? And pls check Message in Tab Bot/Debug. Then pls send logs file

Please download it, and copy/paste it to "MyBot-AIO-MOD\COCBot\functions\Main Screen\...."

@Casex There will be these features in the future. I'm currently improving some of the existing mod features. Because it is a lot of problems to fix and improve

@Casex many thanks...

7 hours ago, ISDavidVN said:

@Casex Thanks for your help; but I'm facing such real problem with XP Goblin. it stops after a couples of hours. for more details, please see the attached photo. 

1.png

سلام وقت بخیر

تشکر از زحماتتون

و سپاس

On 3/27/2018 at 2:03 PM, arashshrf said:

با سلام و خسته نباشید

یه مشکل هست در ربات که هم در این نسخه وجود داره و هم در نسخه اصلی دستکاری نشده و اون اینه که وقتی دهکده به حالت بریک میره بعد از 2 الی 3 بار تلاش برای ورود دوباره،ربات دیگه تلاش نمیکنه و فقط در قسمت لاگ نوشته میشه

village must take a break

اینو بی زحمت یه نگاه بندازین

با تشکر

علاوه بر مشکل دوستمون یک مشکل دیگه هم هست

طراحی جدید سوپر سل آی دی ، امروز باعث شد  ربات نتونه سوییچ کنه .. این مشکل بزرگی هست اگر مشا هم موافق هستید لطفا مشکل رو حل بفرمایید

با تشکر

10 hours ago, tranduyquang said:

Is the bot close emulator when waiting troops training? My bot ver 7.5 just keep checking troops training time over and over again then not close emulator even training time was 25 minnutes.

@tranduyquang, Sorry I never used this function since I always use switch accounts. NguyenAnhHD said that "Close emulator when waiting for training troops" and "switch accounts" will not work at the same time. It means that if you are using switch accounts, please turn off "Close emulator..." Hope it helps. 

10 hours ago, ISDavidVN said:

Hi @ISDavidVN, Who you are? Are you @mhk2012 or the one of Modder team? Can you introduce a little bit on yourselves? Thank you.

8 hours ago, Casex said:

@tranduyquang, Sorry I never used this function since I always use switch accounts. NguyenAnhHD said that "Close emulator when waiting for training troops" and "switch accounts" will not work at the same time. It means that if you are using switch accounts, please turn off "Close emulator..." Hope it helps. 

Hi @ISDavidVN, Who you are? Are you @mhk2012 or the one of Modder team? Can you introduce a little bit on yourselves? Thank you.

@Casex I did what you advised. Extended break is solved. just it stuck at goblin XP, I'm using Bluestacks  2.0.2.5623 Mod Rooted and it works perfect with Persian bot 7.4.4 except Goblin XP which stops after 9 Hrs. Any help plz....?