• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.1 RELEASED!   08/11/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.1!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.1 Release
mhk2012

[Official] MBR v7.5 .4| Aio++ MOD v1.8.6

12 minutes ago, White Beast said:

You Just Edit The Logo And Added You Name What The Hell Bro Same Version Is Already Their

NguyenAnhHD created a topic in Compilation MODifications

In the new version that I'm working on, more features are added to the mod that is not in the NguyenAnhHd mod
And also the NguyenAnhHD mod is not supported, but this mod is supported

Like your own method, which you used and developed from Demen

image.png.0559e6836d1c0c40ee061b7ab2ec9f20.png

You see this topic is closed and it's no longer active

Edited by mhk2012
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, White Beast said:

Nice But I Only See 1 Feature Added And Near closed Their Is Also Write V7.3.1 Which Is Latest Mod

In the next version, two new features have been added, and I'm also waiting for the next version of the MBR to update it as well

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, rahman1643 said:

its just a copy paste and renamed to the persian mod.dont ruin persians Here Please.Copy paste Is NOT AN ART.Please Dont do that ,at least Be Creative...

Read the answers above. You understand that NguyenAnhHD MOD and Demen MOD are closed but we will continue to update.
Please read all threads before posting

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3