• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
mhk2012

[Official] MBR v7.5 .3| Aio++ MOD v1.8.4

6 hours ago, dharyadi said:

after donate bot goes to switch acct without make donated troops

mod bot 1.8.0 work fine, but error on SCID after PB

- Show me the image of your setting for "Halt mode". You do not need to Halt attack for donated accounts. Just tick to Donate only on switch profile Tab, then it will not go to attack. 

One more thing, How to set-up the image for donate clan-mate? I don't know how to add images in this function. Can you teach me this?

- Yes, The problem of SPC ID is really annoying. But it exists in the official version, Not Mod version.

5 hours ago, bentar said:

Is this mod using @demen train system for smart and quick train..?

- Yes, this is.

Edited by Casex

Just now, Casex said:

- Show me the image of your setting for "Halt mode". You do not need to Halt attack for donated accounts. Just tick to Donate only on switch profile Tab, then it will not go to attack. 

One more thing, How to set-up the image for donate clan-mate? I don't know how to add images in this function. Can you teach me this?

- Yes, The problem of SPC ID is really annoying. But it exists in the official version, Not Mod version.

- Yes, this is.

ok will change for setting.

req& donate=>schedule donation+> collect clan mates image

Hey, what settings can one use for instant donations. Lets say i want to use the the bot in a req and go clan but you donate custom troops. I see guys with over 70k donations botting donations but I on the equivalent has only 3 - 5k donations. Is there a modification to the code one must apply or... Any assistance wil be very much appreciated. 

Anyone else getting a loop "heroes not ready" ?? Even though they are...only thing that works is when I uncheck wait for heroes. Not really a solution :(

please send me the link for the hotfix for pb issue. I'm still having this error in mybot "Warning: Can not find type of Reload error message"

Il y a 23 heures, Belhor a dit :

please send me the link for the hotfix for pb issue. I'm still having this error in mybot "Warning: Can not find type of Reload error message"

just download the last version lmao

On 2018/3/27 at 6:40 AM, attitudedon said:

Dears.

On Training page, i have selected double train army and precise troops. 

The BOT is creating 2 armies(and corrects them as well if there is any wrong troop in army or queue) but this is not the case with spells. 

May i please know what settings should i make for deleting/correcting the excess spells?

Dears.

On Training page, i have selected double train army and precise troops. 

The BOT is creating 2 armies(and corrects them as well if there is any wrong troop in army or queue) but this is not the case with spells. 

May i please know what settings should i make for deleting/correcting the excess spells?

I have a similar issue.

Double Train and Precise on, 3 rage + 1 clone + 1 haste (11 spaces).

When bot donates 1 haste, it tries to brew that after the doubled train, so I have 3 rage + 1 clone available (10 spaces), and 3 rage + 2 clone + 2 haste in queue. Now the last space would never be filled, and bot would keep deleting queue and adding them with the same order.

Edit: I have encountered the same issue when I used demon mod a while back.

Edited by ayv09916