Sign in to follow this  
PoH98

Tencent Version COC Infinite Start Loop

Tencent Version COC Infinite Start Loop

Here is the debugs. I had been request for this fix about 3 months and no one reply me, Good work, dev team!

2018-04-09_00.07.28.log

2: D [2018-04-09 00:09:11.051] Send ADB shell command: set result=$(ps -p|grep "com.tencent.tmgp.supercell.clashofclans" >&2)
2: D [2018-04-09 00:09:11.063] ADB shell command output: u0_a28    2098  132   569964 37020 30    10    0     3     ffffffff b750f617 S com.tencent.tmgp.supercell.clashofclans
2: D [2018-04-09 00:09:11.065] Android process com.tencent.tmgp.supercell.clashofclans not running in foreground

Here is the problems, COC is launched and it said not running in foreground, I had tried to modify config.ini to make it work but still useless here.

Tencent version COC is now com.tencent.tmgp.supercell.clashofclans

This is the result from me using adb shell, the GAME is Current Focus! Then WHY is MyBot still not working? Waiting for fix currently

Screenshot.png

And this is what I had modified in config.ini

config.ini

Edited by PoH98

Hi @PoH98,

sorry for my late response. Can you use the "Start ADB Shell in new Window" Button in the Android Tab and type in the Command: "pm list packages clashofclans" and share the results then? Need to check if they changed the package name and if they did then it needs to be corrected inside the code.

Thanks for reporting

20 hours ago, Fliegerfaust said:

Hi @PoH98,

sorry for my late response. Can you use the "Start ADB Shell in new Window" Button in the Android Tab and type in the Command: "pm list packages clashofclans" and share the results then? Need to check if they changed the package name and if they did then it needs to be corrected inside the code.

Thanks for reporting

Capture9.PNG

same issue here

On 2018/4/16 at 3:32 AM, Fliegerfaust said:

Hi @PoH98,

Thanks for reporting

[email protected]:/ $

[email protected]:/ $ /system/xbin/bstk/su
/system/xbin/bstk/su
[email protected]:/ # pm list packages clashofclans
pm list packages clashofclans
Error: Could not access the Package Manager.  Is the system running?

c:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu>adb -s 127.0.0.1:21503 shell pm list packages clashofclans

Correct command. the 127.0.0.1:21503 is my instance IP:PORT , can be other  number for you.

Spoiler

c:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu>adb -s 127.0.0.1:21503 shell pm list packages clashofclans
package:com.darksoulcoc.clashofclans2
package:com.supercell.clashofclans
package:com.tencent.tmgp.supercell.clashofclans

Edited by MAJPA

scheduling policy are different : 

; - USER  - PID - PPID  - VSS  - RSS  -   PRIO - NICE - RTPRIO - SCHED - WCHAN  - EIP    - STATE - NAME
; u0_a58    4395  580   1135308 187040     14    -6        0      0     ffffffff 00000000    S      com.supercell.clashofclans
; u0_a27    2912  142   663800  98656      30    10        0      3     ffffffff b7591617    S      com.tencent.tmgp.supercell.clashofclans

Func GetAndroidProcessPID() will return 0 ,  because is checking the SCHED column